Worstgen

Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
KnY feels too much like Inuyasha, for those old enough to remember.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Yea maybe I wouldn't like Inuyasha as much if it came out today. Maybe if it dropped 20 years ago KnY would be a solid show, but 2022 you gotta give me something different, or atleast try. For example JJK isn't exactly an original concept but I feel akutami doesn't just let the pretty art, designs, and colours cover the writing, his characters actually feel human.
ZenZu
ZenZu
I'm writing this after I witnessed Tengen's cringe ass relationship with his 3 "wives" , and I actually think the character is extremely cool, but that flashback was beyond lame. 3 cardboard cutouts acting like highschool groupies just worshipping this guy and I'm supposed to feel something? Lmao.
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
Good sir, you are too old for it. I’ve been saying for a while that most anime/manga are aimed towards teenagers but people just don’t want to hear it.
ZenZu
ZenZu
You're probably right, it's prob why I don't really watch new anime anymore, they don't do anything for me. I like JJK though and tbf something can be aimed at kids and still be well written (ex: the last airbender).
anon
anon
bro every popular anime nowadays that i try to watch, i usually drop it at the third or fourth episode because i cant handle all the cringe. The latest was that dress up anime. i probably would've liked this shit 5 years ago but i cant stand it now.
anon
anon
on that note any non cringe anime recs?