Worstgen

Meeyori
Meeyori
So true, at least we’ll always have the badass moments from before, but damn I wish she got the kill instead 😭
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Kind of wish we got Hiyori saving Denjiro instead somehow(guess she did when she healed the scabbards)
Meeyori
Meeyori
there’s still the mystery of how she got to the island at least, it could be a simple thing like just sneaking onto a boat but I’m wondering if it might be something more complex than that
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
yeah that's true.

She'll also probably get a moment in the spotlight where she reunites with Momo, but that may be for a Post Wano arc or something
Meeyori
Meeyori
Yesssss I can’t wait for that too! There are several meetings that I’m excited to see later this arc like the two of them, Tsuru and Kinemon, Yamato and Zoro, or Onimaru and Zoro as well
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Yeah there's lots of cool potential meetings.

I'd like to see Yamato/Kawamatsu with Jinbe. Jinbe and Yamato both knew Ace, and this would be the first time Kawamatsu ever met another Fishmen iirc.

Marco with the supernovas would be cool, Drake and Robin, and Hyogoro with the rest of the Wano cast
Meeyori
Meeyori
With so many characters in Wano’s cast it would amazing to explore all the possible dynamics for sure

I’ve also had a fever dream scenario where Marco watches the SH crew and realizes they’re like the family that Whitebeard always dreamed of having. Not sure where it originated from but it’s a sweet thought haha.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
>

I’ve also had a fever dream scenario where Marco watches the SH crew and realizes they’re like the family that Whitebeard always dreamed of having. Not sure where it originated from but it’s a sweet thought haha.

I wouldn't be surprised if Marco directly compared the SH with either the Roger Pirates or the Whitebeard Pirates(maybe both).
Meeyori
Meeyori
now THAT would feel like we’re in the endgame of the series, it feels so surreal to think that we’re getting closer to the end but Wano really cements the crew as a powerful influence on the world