Worstgen

Sentinel
Sentinel
I dunno, judging from his sheer hatred I think he got bodied by actual Naruto fans. Well, not that you can do much arguing for Luffy against a planetary levelled character.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Read his recent post @Cuistot? No wonder he thinks Luffy beats Sot6P Naruto; he believes DR Luffy reached Continent Level by beating Chinjao who was known for splitting an ice "continent" which was in the actual flashback a mere island.
C
Cuistot
Lol it's pointless to argue with dumb bricks, he's making a joke out of himself. Even if Luffy was continental, not that it would matter as Naruto far surpasses that.
Sentinel
Sentinel
I mean, Kaido got hyped for lifting and moving an island. Toneri far surpasses that by moving THE MOON. The levels between them is just too far.
Plus, the best OP feats are within country to continental at best, nothing compared to planetary powers.
C
Cuistot
But internal haki bro !!!

What i also find hilarious is when you deny Naruto being planet level cause he never destroyed one on panel (classic) but insist on Luffy being continental when his best DC feat is island level if even that.
Sentinel
Sentinel
MuH hE dIdN't DeStRoY iT oN pAnEl.
I bet this dude is a redditor and he already proved to be a massive Luffytard. No matter how people look at it, the idea of tiers not mattering because of internal damage is massive retardation. I made an analogy of Luffy beating Goku with internal damage but this was ignored. Well, as long as this guy can prove his massive hateboner on a fictional character...
C
Cuistot
Goku never destroyed a planet on-panel and has no feats of resisting internal damage to his organs. Current Luffy packs his ass low diff gg.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Can we even say Jiren takes internal damage hits from Luffy? I think Luffy low diffs.
C
Cuistot
He is also immune to blunt force in Gear 5, no matter what level it is. Star level AP ? Totally not a NLF to suggest Luffy can bounce that fodder shit back.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Shit, Luffy is way too strong. It really makes sense how Luffy is the undistuped strongest in the HST verse! I might create a Bugs Bunny vs Luffy thread soon.
C
Cuistot
Jokes on you there is already one lol. Oddly enough no one picked Luffy the undergog to be the victor, fucking brainless Narutards.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Narutard disguised as a Looney Tunes fan, these sick fucks...
C
Cuistot
Ok wait, just saw your last comment, did he actually claim Luffy would tank a hit from TTGL ? 😁
Sentinel
Sentinel
Yes, he did. I think nobody has claimed such a ridiculous statement yet, also apparently OP verse is FTL. This guy is high af.
C
Cuistot
I think Zoro soloing Bleach can give that a run for its money tbh.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Tbh I didn't even believe that OP wank is this retarded until I saw some posts from this mental asylum patient. This guy has some massive issues.
C
Cuistot
I warned you months ago didn't i ? lol, CV has its fair share of them.

-Large planet WB
-Kizaru can beat Saitama
-Zoro solos Bleach
-Multi-Continental Hody Jones
-Moon level gear 5

These are all real takes i've seen.
Sentinel
Sentinel
OP wank became really disgusting over the years. I also recall a massive G5 wank during its introduction, people simply can't stop making a fool out of themselves.