Worstgen

Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I don't see the point of making such a fuss. This shit happens all the time in the world, where do you live? This is a big forum, when you walk around the streets you meet people who committed worse actions than me all the time and you ain't even aware.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Stop bitching about things that happened years ago and move on like men.
Krusher1357
Krusher1357
Most people on the street don't tell you they get off to gore and expect you to look at them the same tho
C
Cuistot
Stop trying to shift the blame, that's a highly manipulative trait.

I think it's weird more than anything else though, not here to preach for your ban or anything lmfao
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Disgusting... Thats enough wg for today lmaoo
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Love that this is happening on my wall; also, Final, you sound incredibly unrepentant about stalking and abusing a woman who rebuffed you, so I strongly doubt you’ve learned anything except how to absolve yourself of responsibility for your bad actions.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I'm just annoyed this matter is brought up by that mod out of the blue and I have to suffer the consequences. Not only that even with wrong facts in the mixture of truths. A mod...
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
If I hadn't changed I would not have made this far but that is never appreciated enough.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
What’s your end game on this forum, Final? Like, truly, what keeps you coming back here and posting nonstop (something you’ve already been punished for) when the more we learn about you, the less you seem like a harmless spammer?
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
If I wasn't only that I would have been banned since aeons, people change, some people just don't ultimately appreciate good effort enough sometimes. And they are even allowed to run wild and defamate users.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
But I do it for breaking some ice during my day. I also study anyway, my life is not just this site.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
You’re not talking like someone who’s changed, but like someone who knows he did something really fucking gross and wants to be forgiven without actually changing. If the posting is just to break up your day, there are as many forums on the internet that don’t know your history as there are stars in the sky, why do you feel compelled to stay here?
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I feel attached to this place due the time being spent and when I registered I preferred not to hide like a coward but use the same username but maybe it was a mistake.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I wanted to be responsible for what I had done and that sounds like a maturity step already and that was 3 years ago
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
It's ok if you don't see my growth but objectively I don't see how I haven't improved massively in my social behaviour with the woman side
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I’m gonna level with you, Final - I’m aware of other accusations against you that aren’t the ones we’re all discussing today, and between them and the way you’re breaking down over this, I genuinely can’t believe you’re a changed man. There’s no honor in retaining a UN across different sites, it just makes it easier for the people you’ve abused to steer clear.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I will just ignore all this nonsense from now on.
C
Cuistot
So we can safely conclude this man is a sociopath lol
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Honestly, that’s probably for the best, you’re only digging yourself deeper into the hole.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Wait a second, I somehow completely missed the Elon Musk part…so because the clown prince of Twitter is also a reprehensible piece of scum, that makes you a better man by comparison? Well, shit, I must be a better writer than Oda because none of my stories ever went long enough to start sucking so bad!