Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
And I feel like I have a really unhealthy relationship with this manga and this forum, I think it’s time I pull the plug here. I just got my Masters Degree on top of another promotion at work, I am expecting the birth of my second daughter and I think I need to separate myself from this forum and focus on reality.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I will remain in discord servers with close friends if anyone cares to tag me or whatever, but I think this will be my goodbye from WorstGen for a long time. I genuinely wish all of you the best. Here’s to hoping Akainu Kils Kaido!
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
It's been a good run Major. I'm glad to have met you on these forums. Good luck and take care comrade. :catsalute:
HA001
HA001
Congrats to you and your partner on the good news man. Good luck for the future
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Dang, good luck to you Major Lee. Hope everything goes well. Maybe the great Daifunka be with you.
Jiihad
Jiihad
congrats my dude, stay up brodie. I’ll hit you in discord whenever. Much well wishes to you and tha family
Blackbeard
Blackbeard
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung First of all congrats man.

If you're ending your amazing wank career with that as your last profile avatar, then i will gladly claim this as my biggest W to date. You can check the forum every now and then though, wish you all the best.