Worstgen

RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
still playing GO now actually since you can fill up a Living DEX for HOME pretty fast w/ it. Just completed my 905 dex yesterday with around 570 registered coming from GO
OnePiss
OnePiss
I have periods of time when I’ll play loads then just completely forget about it. The region exclusive mons annoy me cause I can never get them
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
GO is also nice for hoarding a shit ton of legendary copies (moltres, articuno, zapdos, lugia, ho-oh) that you can use for trade bargaining for limited pokemon like spectrier/glastrier/regieleki/regidrago/etc. Also has pokemon like meloetta, hoopa and zarude that you can get after a few missions w/o having to give up and arm & leg for
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
also almost guaranteed 1 shiny per community day, and way easier for collectors to complete a shiny living dex instead of the masuda method
OnePiss
OnePiss
Yesss that’s where I got my Zarude from and a Meloetta. I had most others already tbh. I think I have every Mythical other then Celebi rn but I’ll have to check again.

I need to clean up my Pokémon home soon cause fuck it’s packed with so many random mons
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
celebi is also on GO iirc. I transfer about 20 a day from GO to HOME to use it as trade filler on Wonder Trade XD. I just automatically favorite the first of any pokemon that I get there
OnePiss
OnePiss
Wonder trade really was one of the best features introduced lol even though you get a lot of trash.

Damn I’m itching to play some Pokémon again. Can’t wait 5 months ffs