Worstgen

HA001
HA001
Didnt he say carrot was?
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@HA001 Forever and ever!! Now he’s trying to play it off like he only said that shit because the person who it is was so obvious, which...like, just admit you were wrong, it’s not a big deal, a lot of people in the fandom didn’t really see it coming. You don’t *have* to be right about everything for people to appreciate your work.
W
wordyworm
Yeah, I reread his Ch 928 secrets to see what he thought of Komurasaki when she debuted. That column has not aged well....Calling her a thot and saying she was obv sleeping w Kyoshiro. But don't see him posting about that.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@wordyworm This is no excuse, but I guess he is still a kid...even knowing that, he has a platform that garners a lot of attention in this fandom, he should try and be better with that kind of misogynist bullshit.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE Kinda hard to tell what you’re trying to convey here, but if it’s exasperation at what I’m saying, I get it; Artur does a lot of good work, and I may be a little “old man yells at cloud”-y, but he’s going on the biggest self-congratulatory kick of all time like he’s the only one who saw this coming...and he definitely, publicly stated it was someone else.
D
Deleted member 83
He did say that he was just joking about Carrot quite a while ago, though he had go as far as to translating a part of her vc in a...”misleading” way. But yes, sometimes I think he’s too confident.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@EtenBoby Exactly, which isn’t such a bad thing with his level of analysis, but he can easily spread misinformation or portray things a certain way that affects a notable portion of the community. Again, I realize I’m expecting total accountability from a popular guy in his early 20s...
W
wordyworm
Yeah, I don't expect perfection, but he should own his Ls as well as his Ws, you know?