Worstgen

MarineHQ
MarineHQ
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung i think too many people are still sleeping on Ouhon. That dude is broken.

Spear wielders are the supreme combatants of Kingdom.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Who sleeps on Ouhon? I shall tag them and enlighten them

I think the spear is the most optimal weapon 1v1. When Ouhon was a 300 man commander, Mouten stated that his spear was so refined that even if a dozen men all charged him at once, they would not be able to get within arm’s length of him, so even back then Ouhon’s spear was extremely fast
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Ouhon’s spear not only has speed, but extreme accuracy and power, his spear now is on Earl Shi’s level and nobody weaker than Gaimou or Renpa was defeating Shi Ei
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
Iirc Ouhon's skills as a 300 man commander and that of his unit surpassed that of an average 1000 man commander of Qin. At some point the 700 soldiers assigned to his unit dragged him down even.

Not mentioning how Ouhon deserved to be General long before Shin and Mouten did, and honestly, i fail to see how his skills as a strategist are below that of Mouten.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I think Mouten is above him intellectually but it’s not a big gap. I don’t think Ouhon could’ve completely saved the Makou army against Kisui the way Mouten did. But I think Ouhon’s Chiyoyou showing was a legit General level feat if not above tbh. Hon Sama is indeed a splendid commander.
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
Totally agreed.

Lee, how do ya see YTW vs Kai going ?
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Kai is broken but Yo Tan Wa may have a good matchup vs her. Mounted, Yo Tan Wa wins?
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
Honestly from the fighting style i don't think All out Bajio is that much different from Kai. YTW casually negged someone equal to Bajio. I think Mounted she's making quick work of Kai
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Kyoukai can move and dodge more quickly and nimbly than Bajio can, she can perform complex aerial flips and spins to dodge an attack simultaneously, which Bananji also can’t do. This doesn’t necessarily apply while mounted, though she can leap off of her horse into these maneuvers and did so at Shukai Plains
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I think Kyoukai the meme is superior to Bajio as a fighter.
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
Therefore Bajio is more powerful physically imo. I think Bajio and Kyoukai are not that far from each other as most think tbh or i overrate Bajio.

Always hated Kai flipping around the battlefield. So damn unrealistic and basically suicide lol. If she does that against YTW and doesn't manage to slay her in one go she's getting slapped.
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
Houken cracking Kyoukai's skull was so damn satisfying
RayanOO
RayanOO
Did Kyou Kai was noted to have « weight » or having « heavy » blows ?
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
Never from what i remember. Which is also why she ultimately couldn't do shit to Houken. Houken is struggling against fighters that have "weight". Kyoukai completely lacks that but she's like the epitome of skill.

Still gets waxed by the Mountain Queen. Jokes aside Kyoukai will obviously end up on the top of the verse but i still think she's madly overrated.
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
Kai is the Zoro of Kingdom. Far too overrated. Honestly, the Houken fight should've served as a reality check for her stans. She was merely an annoyance to him. My man told her to sit the fuck down she ain't on that tier.
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
I do think Kai is cool though. Like she's a major badass (far more badass than Zoro could ever be) but you definitely could label me a hater of hers.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I think Houken just has a really good matchup against her. Houken is also the epitome of skill like Kyoukai is, but he’s also a 7 foot tall monster man so he’s just naturally going to beat her. He can perform her very same Shiyuu breathing technique, but he can do so indefinitely, and he’s also got that extreme acrobatic skill that Kai has
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I do not think she’s overrated, I think Kai is legitimately overpowered and needs a nerf for her battles to be interesting.
RayanOO
RayanOO
I agree that Houken was a good match up against KyouKai
Kyou Kai would do better against Tou or YTW even if Tou or YTW would have done better than her against Houken
Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa
YTW wins!