Worstgen

Alpha
Alpha
Helloo~ my man.
Enjoying my holidays from work. Was occupied 24/7 on my project. Finally caught a break.
How about you? All good?
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I'm at work, but for one reason or another there's very little traffic on this hotel this season.

Many factors at play I guess, bad weather, extreme gas prices as well as electricity - so people just don't have the leverage to go on hotel holidays.

But apart from that I'm all well and good :D

I've been talking to this girl for a while on Whatsapp now, she got the wrong number initially, but we hit it off -
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
And she's planning on coming to visit me in Norway here this month, haha

There are some things she needs to do and that, so she doesn't have a specific date yet. But I'm looking forward to it haha
Alpha
Alpha
Sounds like an adventure 😂
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
It's for sure gonna be an adventure lmao.

To be honest, it's a bit too good to be true all things considered. So, I wonder what the catch is ahhaha
Alpha
Alpha
Well, it does sound too good considering it was a wrong number initially BUT life is all about unexpected adventures, sooo i wish you a good time and hopefully it turns out to be a pleasant time.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I mean it's even more too good to be true when you consider the fact that she's a millionaire with a whole store franchise LMAO

But hey, at the end of the day we're humans so anything could happen lmao.

She seems to enjoy talking with me, and I enjoy talking with her, so why not hahaha
Alpha
Alpha
And she's coming to Norway which means she's not in norway, what are the odds lol.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Oh and not to mention she is an easy 10/10
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Hahaha, yeah, apparently she was in norway prior and she thought I was someone else who helped her on the road on her last trip.

But yeah, that wasn't me hahahhaa

So for sure I'm interested in seeing what's gonna happen xD
Alpha
Alpha
Lmao, this is getting out of proportions This oughta be a hell of a story. I'll love to hear how things turn out. Im tuned in lmao
B
Ballel
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Lmao solis you're not the only one, but after having talked with her on the phone and everything I know that she is at least a girl hahha
I'm fairly confident that this is just the biggest coincidence.

I'll let u know tho, when (if) she comes lmao
B
Ballel
And right before she arrives her mother falls seriously ill and she'll need 20.000€ for the treatment.
That you will pay because you're so in love.🙃
Don't let your crotch and heart win over your brain Lango😵
Alpha
Alpha
Lmao. Hes not in love (yet) and hes not dumb. He'll be fine solis.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I don't have 20.000€ nor do I have the means to get it, so in that case tough luck for her lmao.