TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Thoughts on Man'U?
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Meh.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
He felt shoe horned in tbh, the whole thing was weird af. Like why would Qin give a fuck about Man'U and whatever his backstory is lol, they just stood there and listened. I mean who gives a fuck lol.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
His whole thing with Moubu felt forced and I disliked how he came out looking superior when Moubu is considered the n1 general in Qin. Its just meh all around. The arc felt short and meh lol. One of the only things I liked was the berserker dude fighting that Qin commander dude even though they were allies lmfao, as well as the banter between Tou and Gohoumei.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I liked how it didn't include Shin.

Don't dislike Shin but it's nice to have arcs without him.

>as well as the banter between Tou and Gohoumei.

I'm really surprised that there's so much buildup between those two. Gouhoumei is like Kanki's age and kind of close to the Trio in age lmao.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I really hated that former King guy.

He was all "oh yeah Qin and Wei can't even touch us, we're so above them" Then got captured without doing jackshit
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Man was hyping himself up then got rekt in 2 chapters lol.

Also starting to be annoying by Zhao, they got omega rekt in Gyou and lost a lot of troupe during the course of this war yet somehow they seem to have an endless supply of men even though their territory shrunk so much, and they are putting up a fight even after Riboku left like wtf. It made the taking of Gyou way less important than it was said to be.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I think Zhao, Qin and Chu are suppsoed to be the 3 largest states and the ones with the most high quality ppl, but it's still pretty bs lol.

Makes the deaths of Gyou'un, Keisha etc seem kind of meaningless lol.

Still hyped for Shibashou tho!
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
btw, one thing that I found kind of weird was Man'U saying that Kanmei is stronger than him, and then later saying "You managed to defeat Kanmei, someone stronger than you" to Moubu lol.

So, he's pretty much saying that while he is weaker than Kanmei, he's capable of stomping someone who can beat him?
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
>>> I think Zhao, Qin and Chu are suppsoed to be the 3 largest states and the ones with the most high quality ppl, but it's still pretty bs lol.

Makes the deaths of Gyou'un, Keisha etc seem kind of meaningless lol.

Yeah the infinite army syndrome is starting to get to me. Armies are finite. I remember that 25 + years ago or so Zhao lost like 400+k soldiers so its insane to me that they just keep popping up armies
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Like that left and right lmfao.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
It bothers me a bit too, especially because historically, losing that many soldiers pretty much permanently crippled Zhao historically.

It's also odd how Qin has the number disadvantage in literally every battle. For some arcs like Coalition and Gyou it makes sense, but for others,.... Not so lol
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
>>> btw, one thing that I found kind of weird was Man'U saying that Kanmei is stronger than him, and then later saying "You managed to defeat Kanmei, someone stronger than you" to Moubu lol.

So, he's pretty much saying that while he is weaker than Kanmei, he's capable of stomping someone who can beat him?

Took it as him saying that Manu and Kanmei let go of the weight of their past whereas Moubu was still shackled
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
By it.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
>>>It bothers me a bit too, especially because historically, losing that many soldiers pretty much permanently crippled Zhao historically.

It's also odd how Qin has the number disadvantage in literally every battle. For some arcs like Coalition and Gyou it makes sense, but for others,.... Not so lol

In just about every wars ever waged the toll of war ramps up and countries surrender because they cannot keep up.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
So its dumb to see Zhao losing half its lands and a huge army or 200k+ and having lost in the coalition more men and having lose 400k+ men not even 25 years ago still pumping out armies in the tens of thousands everywhere accross a wide radius lol. I was like bruh what? Shouldnt the only real armies left be the Kanta ones? Maybe some forces garrisoned in the nearby cities.

As for Qin not having the numbers
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
I attributed it to them needing men stationed on their ever expandin borders but now with the treaty with Wei and the taking of Juuko they can divert more manpower towards finishing off Zhao.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
There should be a few armies in the north (that's where Riboku comes from) against the mountains tribes and against Yan in the east but not as many as there are imo
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
>Took it as him saying that Manu and Kanmei let go of the weight of their past whereas Moubu was still shackled

I don't know man, I think Kanmei would get the same treatment Moubu got.

Moubu and Kanmei both have Great General weight, while it seems like Man'U is aware of it, it seems like he doesn't have it. He's empty like Earl Shi imo
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
I got no clue fam, Qin needs more generals atm its just YTW/TOU/KANKI/OUSEN AND MOUBU