Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Tell them I do not negotiate with terrorists…I have a flat rate for them, 10 percent and I get to choose the daily human sacrifice at least twice a week. Otherwise, no fucking deal 👿
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Good news: They didn't kill me and told me that they would be happy if they got to choose the sacrifice 3 times a week.

Bad news: They may have infected me with the Black Death
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Well, that makes my first decision a hell of a lot easier…how about you go into the basement and start cleaning the vents, and don’t turn around if you hear anything that sounds like knives being sharpened, that’s just the wind 🌬⚔️
SmokedOut
SmokedOut
I gave the rats, pardon me, Deitic Overlords that are to be worshipped, the number to my weed man...I hope you don't mind.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Considering you haven’t even provided ME with that connection, Smokey, I gotta say…I mind!! 🚬🧿🩸
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I think there's a place for you in Jewnicorn Fitness Smokey!

Of course, you'll only get that place if I die brutally in combat with the rats, but there's definitely a place for you here
SmokedOut
SmokedOut
Well JDB the HRIC (head rat in charge) didn't want me saying anything about their hookup to you, but given the history between you and I, I had to ignore his wishes.

PS my weed man is a chick lol