BleakAsh
i think its an extremely disjointed comparison

Monet is not an Admiral level combatant not was zoro miles away from her
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
it looks just like it
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Sanji turds can seriously not give Zoro any credit do they.

How do you same power of Zoro won't work on commander level guys back then?
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
its not about being a sanji turd bro

just coz she's a logia doesn't mean shit when she's JUST a logia and doesn't have any prowess to suggest she's a comparison to an Admiral.

What zoro and Shanks did wasn't exactly the same thing they just share one thing in Common stunning Logia.. thats it.
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
That makes no sense, no one is saying zoro could do that to an admiral we are saying they still did the same thing only on different people
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Umm so Shanks ability can only work on admiral level Logias or Zoros ability can't work on logias stronget than admirals?

Imagine being an insecure sanjitard getting triggered at even minor positive for Zoro.

How do you current Zoro can't paralyze admiral level characters? How do you Monet is limit of his ability?
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
Lmfao you bozos never learn
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
all i said was you are equating a mountain to a flipin sand castle you dimwit.. if you wanna derive nonsensical conclusions that were never alluded to in my comment sure go ahead but don't expect me to give a solemn fuc* about it.
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
sure, I can see it
what Zoro did to monet seemed like the same type of power in much much weaker scale
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
what red admiral said
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
So when did I say zoro and Shanks pulled feat of same level?

I just said they used same ability.
Zoro may or may not be able to paralyze admiral yet. I am 100% sure Rayleigh can but not sure about Zoro yet.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
my point wasn't never about rejecting it was Coc.