Worstgen

MasterD
MasterD
Yes yes I am
V
VisualKei
Bro it's me germa66 aka Shu from OJ as well How are you?
MasterD
MasterD
Hello, I'm fine thank you a bit inactive here since I have a lot to work. How about you?
V
VisualKei
I'm fine too. I just joined in saturday. I tried to log in OJ but the site is down. I never thought to see you again here xD
MasterD
MasterD
Yeah I joined a couple of month after the creation of the forum, after lurking on it from the start 😅 there are many ex OJ members here.
V
VisualKei
I remember when you always post new chapter of Gintama now the manga end xD
Anywy Did you seen HOLY ONE on this forum?
MasterD
MasterD
Gintama was the best 🤩 nope I didn't see him here, he wasn't active for some time on Oj as well I believe when the forum closed he was studying hard and had other things and he never logged back on the forum 1 year o so prior to it's shutdown
V
VisualKei
Agreed Gorilla sensei was the goat. Oh I see what about the other theory boy Dave?
MasterD
MasterD
He didn't join here either If I remeber correctly he said on the day it closed he doesn't intend to join any more forums
V
VisualKei
Ah I see our enlightenment hero didn't make a comeback but I'm glad to see you again here. Set a trap xD
MasterD
MasterD
Ahaha there aren't many profile riders these days ahahah or at least not on mine
V
VisualKei
I can't raid you yet. I need to fix my PC first xD
MasterD
MasterD
Ahaha there are a lot of trolls though ahaha and the same debates on zoro vs sanji and stuff ahaha
V
VisualKei
Agreed this more toxic than OJ now Shanks worshipper on high xD
MasterD
MasterD
Yeah it doesn't bother me I'm basically offline most of the time and I enter to se the spoilers and from time to time I give my opinion on some threads
MasterD
MasterD
There are many new fans of One Piece and this stuff will always happen with new members I just want to see the end and enjoy it till it lasts
V
VisualKei
Agreed but kinda funny tho when I joined manga discussion here xD
MasterD
MasterD
Yeah it kinda is some times ahah