Worstgen

B
Ballel
Make a Bible discussion thread in the fanclub section
there's already an Islam group there, too
Udell
Udell
Hmmm I was hoping to discuss certain things by topic not sure if I will get that from a fanclub but I will set it up and give it a go.
B
Ballel
Well, if you want in-depth Bible discussions you should go to a different forum
Udell
Udell
Well I wanted to drop threads based on topics just for information for people here to see and to reason. People need to know this but they are quite free to reject it, not trying to force anything just want to put the truth on the table. People don't have to eat if don't want it.
B
Ballel
What u wrote in the rant thread...did I understand this right?
You think humans should kill in the name of Jesus??
Udell
Udell
Not much point in doing that on a bible forum, they discussion philosophy and vain deceit.
Udell
Udell
No thats not what I said. I said Jesus will kill a lot of people when he get here and everyone walking around thinking he loves the world. You can prevent that but its up to you. Basically the gospel is learning how to save yourself, that's it.
B
Ballel
I see

I don't have the same religious perspective as you but go ahead and create this thread. Some people might be interested.
Udell
Udell
I didn't know you read the bible but I make the thread once I typing the lesson.
B
Ballel
I'm not actively reading the Bible but I did read it many years ago.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Looking forward to it.
RayanOO
RayanOO
You can do it in general chat section, but not in fan club
A thread about bible is not Fan Club material
AkainuTheGrimReaper
AkainuTheGrimReaper
Bettter to put private chat . I am Christian
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
^^recommended @Udell

better not make a show out if it.. who's to say how it will be received among atheists here.. you'll prolly end up mocking it regardless of the intentions.

Bible is filled with controversies afterall.
AL sama
AL sama
unlike @RayanOO I honestly wouldn't recommend it
Udell
Udell
No controversy in the bible. The truth is the truth, even if people hate it (which they do). I also notice that people don't even know what sin is because again pastors are lying to people. A private chat will not achieve that and if people don't want to read then they don't its that simple. I have zero intention of arguing.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
by controversies i meant things that aren't palatable with current social standards

in a similar lane Quran has such too..
Udell
Udell
I am aware of that and that is exactly why the scriptures say when Jesus comes the whole earth will mourn and the slain of the LORD will be many. Which is why I just want to put the truth on the table. I am not an enforcer of God's laws, I am watchman, my job is too warn people. If you die then your blood is on your own hands.
AL sama
AL sama
@Udell let me ask this

do you wanna discuss bible or debate over it??

if its the latter then it won't be allowed