Shiroyru
Shiroyru
What does he need to apologize for?
ZenZu
ZenZu
Smh Macho you just had to ruin the vibe
Shiroyru
Shiroyru
I think sanjikun needs to apologize for insisting that Doffy is the 2nd strongest Warlord when it’s clear now that Doffy is one of the weakest
ZenZu
ZenZu
Major L take. Don't die on that hill.
AkainuTheGrimReaper
AkainuTheGrimReaper
Nah just wait for feats , then we can talk.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
It would be borderline insanity to assume Doflamingo is weaker than Crocodile lmfao. His place as the 2nd or 3rd strongest post-TS Warlord is pretty solidified.
Shiroyru
Shiroyru
I’m serious lol. I myself had Doffy as the 2nd/3rd strongest for a while, but it’s clear that powercreep is leaving Doffy in the dust. All the other Warlords are being set up as players in the final saga, while Doffy is stuck in a jail cell and is so irrelevant now that Oda doesn’t even bother showing his reaction to Kaido’s defeat. Luffy and Law got 1B combined for Doffy’s defeat, and Croc’s bounty is nearly 2B
ZenZu
ZenZu
In Oda's mind, Doflamingo > Crocodile. Whatever Croc gets only helps Doflamingo's case. Besides listen to @AkainuTheGrimReaper and wait for feats.
Shiroyru
Shiroyru
Mihawk and Weevil are obviously stronger, Hancock probably has ACoC since her sisters have ACoA or ACoO. Kuma is behind only Dragon and Sabo in the RA, and is clearly very important to the story. I still have Jinbe as weaker than him, but Jinbe will probably grow stronger than Doffy soon too. Yami BB is also probably stronger
Sentinel
Sentinel
When Doffy's prison gains are comparable to Crocodile's current portrayal.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Remember how much of a beast Crocodile looked like when he broke out of prison? Lol
Shiroyru
Shiroyru
Remember that Oda wrote Prime Croc as being a rival to Douglas freaking Bullet. And yeah, Bullet is non-canon, but the fact that Oda would say Croc rivaled a guy that was Yonko level says all that needs to be said about Prime Croc vs Doffy. Also, if Doffy’s “true” bounty was in the 2B+ range, Luffy and Law wouldn’t have gotten such low bounties from beating him
Sentinel
Sentinel
Nevertheless, Doflamingo is automatically close to Crocodile, so he's at least YC1 level. He's basically New World Crocodile.
Shiroyru
Shiroyru
Luffy, Law, and Kid got Kaido’s + BM’s bounty divided by 3. Luffy and Law probably got Doffy’s “true” bounty split in half between each other when they beat him. Also, I don’t see Doffy making “prison gains” since Croc only got that due to him being added too early in the story and Oda wanting to retcon his strength to make up for expanding the story for much longer than he intended during Alabasta
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Shiroyru That's true as well. Honestly, Crocodile's current portrayal is just better, considering that he basically got higher ambitions after Luffy defeated him which is a big deal in One Piece. However, Doflamingo is also somebody not to be underestimated. Even if he comes out being weaker than Crocodile, the difference will be small.