Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Zoro is pretty lame compared to Mihawk tbh. Mihawk’s vampire themes/ties to Imu with the eyes are quite intriguing, Zoro is just generic at this point
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
Wano could’ve actually been an arc focused on the samurai and swordsmen but nope gotta chuck in Yamahoe’s brain dead screeching, mindless running around and never ending Oden wank instead.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Zoro is just a boring stoic badass. Mihawk is more morally grey
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Oda is a drunkard. He needs good editors to keep his ass in check. Yamato should’ve been removed from the manga by a competent editor during the planning phase, and Oden wouldn’t have wound up nearly as awful either.
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
Yamato was only added to sell merch. Have you seen her original sketches? She was legit a fat potato, there was no need for her character to be introduced 90 chapters into an already bloated arc.
Blackbeard
Blackbeard
Mihawk's importance to Zoro fans is like SHK to Ryofui, you simply can't take down that pillar.
Cinera
Cinera
@Den_Den_Mushi: well I only logged in because of the bounty rumours I heard on Discord.

So yeah, Mihawk piqued my interest somewhat.
Cinera
Cinera
But Oda is not going to focus in Cross Guild in the near future.

And I just have little interest in the Strawhats left.

Nothing I was looking forward to at the end of Wano happened.
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
I have nothing to look forward to left in One Piece.

I don't think I'm sticking around TBH.

The Mihawk and Crocodile hype is cool, but Oda won't focus on them.
Cinera
Cinera
Maybe I'll check in on spoiler weeks and engage if it has interesting details.

But otherwise, I'll just return back to hiatus once the Mihawk hype wears out.
Cinera
Cinera
I am just so terribly disappointed in the story.
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
That’s fair. I personally am sticking around for Mihawk, Aokiji, Fujitora, Shanks and Rayleigh. They’re my favourite characters and I’m very interested in some of their backstories. Despite the fandom overwanking Shanks I really do enjoy most chapters he actually appears in.