Worstgen

mmd
mmd
Oda showed how important Zoro and Mihawk are to him...I can't think of a reason for cross guild to exist other than to tie Mihawk into the story..Now this is a big thing for Mihawk and it shows that Oda loves mihawk
Zoro's power as the second character of the story in wano was very strange..Well, Oda's solution is probably that Mihawk is one of the 5 most powerful characters in the story
mmd
mmd
By giving imu eyes similar to Mihawk, Oda even links Mihawk to Luffy's last enemy..Oda is not a fan of Shanks, but cares more about Zoro..And this is logical because Shanks is now unimportant..Also, even if I were the writer, there's no reason right now that I'd want Shanks to be stronger than Mihawk..Why should I anger Zoro and Mihawk fans?
mmd
mmd
Oda used Shanks and made good money..Even Shanks' crew is not introduced in the manga..I don't feel good about this..Shanks as a member of the D family has not been introduced yet..It does not act like the enemy of the D family..So based on all of this, I think Shanks will be removed from the story
About haki and swordsman, I agree they are different strengths..But Shanks is definitely a swordsman...
mmd
mmd
Oda could have given Shanks a piece of wood or a metal rod instead of a sword..Oda used the same method to draw Kaido and Sabo
Okay, Shanks paralyzes others with haki, but what object does he use to attack others?
Can Shanks beat a high level person with haki?
Kaido talks about how Roger conquered the seas with only haki..But Shanks is not like Roger
mmd
mmd
Shanks has been fighting with a sword since the beginning, I can't imagine Shanks being a haki user in his 20's and not a sword..We can argue about Roger, but not Shanks
This is Oda's bait for Shanks fans, there is also a bait in this chapter
There are only a few ways Shanks is stronger than Mihawk
1-cross guild will be destroyed sooner than Shanks
2-Shanks is the ancient weapon of Uranus
mmd
mmd
3-Shanks is Luffy's ultimate enemy
4-Shanks defeats a stronger character than Mihawk
Probably the occurrence of all these is less than 1%
So I've decided to get out of the Shanks power discussion by the end of the year or forever..Anyway, if Shanks proves himself in the future, people who weren't like me and argued with others will win..And my victory will be very small
mmd
mmd
I think you should bet on people like bb and imu and Luffy and Akainu and Dragon.
I am not a famous person in the forum, so I was not harmed..I had to not read any of my friends messages..
I will retire for now and only comment on other characters
1. This chapter didn’t downplay Shanks
2. Oda loves Shanks, Shanks fans have nothing to worry about.
3. As a Mihawk fan, I don't see being second to Mihawk as an L. I think of them as Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier of OPverse.