Worstgen

SakazOuki
SakazOuki
After ACoC he’d have a much harder time with someone like Katakuri who can outmaneuver him with FS. King was a lame fighter, his Lunarian defense got to his head. If you have enough firepower he’s an easy opponent, even though normally King >> Katakuri.
HA001
HA001
Kata isn't a hard match up for him regardless of acoc.
He has the aoe to deal with kata.
Speed isn't the only way.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
If you can get past King's defense, he ain't that impressive. That's why top tiers would mop him but his peers like Marco and Kata would do (a little) better than him
HA001
HA001
Kata ain't lasting againt any top tier. He gets kuri luffy treatment.

Marco can last up to a point against anyone by virtue of his fruit
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
@HA001 Zoro’s aoe is not hard to dodge, esp. with FS. What do you think is the best attack he can achieve said aoe?
Seth
Seth
@SakazOuki stop buying into this fake hype of FS. If FS worked like it is intended on paper then Katakuri is untouchable, undisputed number one Pirate.

He is not even close to being a Top Tier.

I think BOAT counters Katakuri's gimmick a lot too.

In terms of what @Xione said. I agree. + I think Mid diff is generous.
HA001
HA001
@SakazOuki kata couldn't dodge from g3 once even with fs either had to match it or got stuck
Zoros tatsumaki covered dragon kaido who is massive
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I don't think Kat would instantly die against every single top tier lol, like obviously he would get the same treatment against Kaido as Luffy did, but he could do better against a few others. Not saying it's even a mid diff