Worstgen

Seven7
Seven7
3 comments back to back to back 🤣
But horrible firing
Kerkovian
Kerkovian
No top 4 with Tuchel. This start to the season with the team he has is not acceptable.
Kerkovian
Kerkovian
How can you call it horrible mate? We barely made it to top 4 last season and this season, the team has been shit despite spending 300 million.
Seven7
Seven7
Yeah you're right but there's only a handful of good coachs on the market that can coach chelsea right now don't think this was the right time to do it.
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
Ole Gunnar Solkjaer
Maurichio Pochettino
Graham Potter
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
Imagine Ole became Chelski manager lmao
Kerkovian
Kerkovian
Lmao. I hope for Zidane, will be contended with Graham Potter and will absolutely stop supporting if Lochettino is given the reims. If Erik Ten Hag can change the fortune of Man Utd like he has done, Tuchel should have done it too but he has been shite and he got booted at the right time. No chance we get top 4 with the tactic we play under him.
Kerkovian
Kerkovian
Zidane is there pal. If Graham Potter comes, I'd be happy too. Look how good Brighton play under him.
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
Zidane is way too optimistic imo.
Seven7
Seven7
@Kerkovian Imagine if Klopp was at chelsea
Sacked the first season
🤣
Kerkovian
Kerkovian
@Kurozumi Seven7 if he had been backed with nearly 300 million pounds? He'd have won the treble.
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
I think Graham Potter is their only best choice for now.
Kerkovian
Kerkovian
Zidane can see the team he'll be getting and the money he can make. This can happen since what other option does he have? I would be contended with Graham Potter. He has built Brighton with nearly 20 times lesser budget into a menace. If he gets the reigns and long term backing, he can do well.
Seven7
Seven7
Yeah this season could be rough for chelsea fans

But hey they sacked lampard then went onto win the ucl so you never know
@Kerkovian
Kerkovian
Kerkovian
See pals, after spending that much money and having Silva, Koulibaly, Fofana, Reece,Cucurella and Chilwell we have a negative goal difference. This is totally shameful. If we hadn't been saved by VAR we'd be even below. This is absurd. We have attackers like Pulisic, Sterling, Mount, Ziyech and we cannot even create goals? That is nonsense.
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
Mount & Havertz is so bad currently and only Sterling is decent.
Kerkovian
Kerkovian
That is due to the tactics @BangOO🍅 see their output when they play England and Germany. Havertz utilized as False 9 When is a CAM\RAM\LAM at best.