Worstgen

NikaInParis
NikaInParis
Maybe a bit smaller than Luffy? It's hard to compare them due to the wonky sizes in OP
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
Wow from the way they were talking it seemed like they were giants
NikaInParis
NikaInParis
Really? I didn't get that impression at all. Hancock's sister called them children so they can't be bigger than her and she isn't a giant
Embers Kaios
PortgasDMor
PortgasDMor
In the panel where the Mihawk-Seraph hits Blackbeard they look about the same height. Also, when the Lineage Factor was (presumably) taken from King to create the Seraphim, he was about half of Kaidou's height. That makes me estimate the Seraphim at about 350 cm (11'-12').
NikaInParis
NikaInParis
@PortgasDMor the seraph jumped and then attacked him, making them seem eye-level. You can see in the following page BB using his DF and the Seraph in the air. It looks significantly smaller than BB expect for it's big wings
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
Holy hell! I was sorta thinking they were pretty giant too considering the sword the mihawk one was carrying which Black beard needed his entire hand to block
NikaInParis
NikaInParis
Well he had to block it with his whole arm ofc lol. It is still a big and unexpected attack, it's not like BB is so OP he could have blocked it with his finger. It would have given swords fans serious emotional damage lmao
B
Ballel
@NikaInParis >Hancock's sister called them children so they can't be bigger than her and she isn't a giant<

I think she was referring to their looks. Even when it's a giant you can still tell that their appearance is that of children
And it's not like giants and tall humans are a rarity
NikaInParis
NikaInParis
True @Ballel , but from the Blackbeard interaction we can see that they shouldn't be bigger than Luffy