Worstgen

TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Vendrick's most loyal knight would have been an interesting boss to fight. I think an expanded version of Alida's keep as a giant level would have been sick.

Bloodborne- Something focusing on Cainhurst and the Vilebloods would be interesting.

DS3 - Still haven't played but I think a Primordial Serpent focused dlc would be cool.

Sekiro - Lady Tomoe DLC.

Demon Souls (Also haven't played lol) but there's a 6th-
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Archstone that was cut. It was a snowy level with a focus on giants.

Elden Ring(also haven't played and not too familiar with the lore) but I think a Miquella dlc or maybe a Godwyn dlc. Maybe something with the Outer Gods but that would probably tie into a Miquella dlc.

Thoughts lol
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
A character who’s lore I always wanted to see expanded was Ciaran. We know virtually nothing about her and I would like to know more. Lol
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I also want more on Allfathers Lloyd, he is such an important character. His lore and themes were expanded a bit with Pontiff Sullyvahn and Irithyl, but we never get to meet or see Lloyd himself.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
For Elden Ring-I think we need to get a Miquella DLC. There is still a lot of mystery and confusion where his story is concerned. Godwyn would be great but we pretty much know everything we need to know about him. Miquella Damn near became a God himself lol, and his themes are so important to the game that he deserves more focus imo, especially with the gaps in his story atm.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Lastly, I always thought that parts of Elden Ring would literally take place in space itself. When we found out Radahn conquered the stars, I figured we would wind up in space at some point. Additionally, Marika herself is a Numen (from space), and my character that I spent 200+ hours with is also a numen lol. So I would like to actually go to space in some form.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Sounds awesome lol.

I saw someone theorize that if there is a Miquella dlc, he wouldn't be the final boss of it(instead it would be a new character, kind of like how Artorias isn't the final boss of AoTA but Manus is)