Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Low diffs Ciaran, Mid diffs Gough, High diffs Ornstein, goes either way with Artorias imho
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I pretty much think Velstadt and Raime are above the Four Knights given that each were given ranks above Ornstein in Drangleic
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
fair take.

the fact that Fume Knight instantly goes into phase 2 if u wear Velstadt's helmet makes me think that a rematch between him and Velstadt would still be very, very close. Velstadt was probably decently stronger than Pre Nadalia Raime

Velstadt's buff is also interesting to me, if it's possibly dark in nature that could give him a huge advantage against the knights.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
>I pretty much think Velstadt and Raime are above the Four Knights given that each were given ranks above Ornstein in Drangleic

Skeptical if that is Ornstein tbh but that's fair.

How do you scale Burnt Ivory King? I think he was easily above the 4 Knights as well. He literally constructed something that could stop the spread of the Old Chaos using his soul
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I think if Velstadt fought the Fume Knight, he’d get high diffed. Velstadt vs Raime was already a really close fight iirc(?) and Fume Knight is pretty much a heavily amped Raime lol. So yeah Velstadt loses that one I think
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
The Ivory King, I’d probably put him in between Ornstein and Artorias. Definitely one of the chadliest characters but unclear how strong he was as a warrior from gameplay/lore. He’s got to be very powerful but so are the Four Knights lol. And if Drangleic went to war with Eleum Lloyce, I think EL would get pretty much stomped as much as I love that DLC lol
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
>The Ivory King, I’d probably put him in between Ornstein and Artorias. Definitely one of the chadliest characters but unclear how strong he was as a warrior from gameplay/lore. He’s got to be very powerful but so are the Four Knights lol. And if Drangleic went to war with Eleum Lloyce, I think EL would get pretty much stomped as much as I love that DLC lol

I do agree thar Drangleic would win handily but both-
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Burnt Ivory King and Alsanna are extremely powerful and I think Alsanna would only lose to Vendrick out of Drangleic's forces. And imo, the Loyce Knights are decently stronger than the average Drangleic knight too.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Remind me of Alsanna’s power feats? As of now I suspect Raime or Velstadt would deal with her quite easily but I do not remember her feats tbh. Lol

The Lloyce Knights are tough but Vendrick has so many OP Knights, especially Mastadon Knights, Old Knights, and Dragon Riders which he has large numbers of. I think even an army of Lloyce Knights would lose to an army of knights like these lol
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
She single handedly held back the Old Chaos and said she would do it till the end of time.

Maybe saying she's about Raime and Velstadt is too much but I've always maintained that she's one of the strongest DS2 characters. I think she's the strongest of the shards of manus lol

Yeah true forgot about a few of those knights.

Yeah I got the impression that Vendrick had so many troops. Don't forget Eluem Loyce has 7-
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
giant tigers too tho 😂
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Them damn tigers bruh XD

I think Raime had the power to expunge Dark iirc which would make him quite a nasty opponent for a shard of Manus. Velstadt and the Dragon Riders probably defeat the Tigers while the Old Knights defeat the Lloyce Knights. And ofc once Vendrick joins the battle, it’s all over lol

You think Alsanna is stronger than Nashandra?
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Yeah I do. Alsanna is the strongest and the other 3 are probably roughly onpar, though Nadalia seems to be the weakest and dumbest lol

Speaking of the shards, what do you think about Elana being able to summon a Velstadt?