Worstgen

Jiihad
Jiihad
Ayo blood!!! What it do my **** man. Finally my brotha joined up
DizzyBrows
DizzyBrows
You know we had to migrate to this server dawg. Them ***** over at OJ did us dirty as fuck lmfao. What you been up to big dawg?
Jiihad
Jiihad
Damn sho did lmao. Bitch ass ***** lol, I been chilling man. Bout to start enlightening these ***** bout Marco hea soon lmao

Other than that a young **** been going wit tha flow. Enjoying life bruss, what you been on
DizzyBrows
DizzyBrows
lmfao you still out here repping that blue chicken ****? ill just have to body you again like in that king marco debate bruh and since king just got some more clout since we last talked about it i got some more gas for yo ass

and yeah work been a grind for me trynna finally get my own whip and get up out my parents crib to my own place pretty soon
Jiihad
Jiihad
Boi don’t talk reckless outchea, before we step on you lmao. Body what ****? You was typing wit tears in ya eyes....I seent it

Heard. Same dawg, jus trying to stack man. Tha Marathon Continues
DizzyBrows
DizzyBrows
lmao my man said typing with tears. ain't none of that energy was being shown over here. you marco stans can take care of that for us lmao.

that boi Chilly Cobra here? I ain't know if he went by a different name or something over here.