Worstgen

SakazOuki
SakazOuki
Hell no she’s closer to Akainu in powerlevel than blood, that’s how bad it would be
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Interesting detail. But no, not now, it’s too soon for an Akainu backstory I think. Though it is quite peculiar that she and Akainu have the same speech dialect. I wonder if they are related or simply from the same place?
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Don't think nor would like if they are related, but they could possibly be from the same home island or sth.

It is really odd that the only two characters in the manga to have that dialect are both marines tho
God Buggy
God Buggy
I think Oda could a wonderful job with Akainu's backstory, showing how he became the guy he is now, with his views and concept of absolute justice.

But we'll see.
Tobra
Tobra
Hibari is Akainu’s student maybe? that’s the biggest im expecting
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
It is far more likely that she is related to Akainu than his student or from the same island. 1, why would the fleet admiral take random marine commander #6796 as his student? 2, seems rather meaningless that Oda would introduce a speech pattern like this to indicate a location rather than a relation, imo. Lol
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung why would Sakazuki’s daughter simp for a wimp, she’d at least be an admiral candidate by now
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
@SakazOuki she looks young asf first of all. Younger than Sakazuki when he first joined the Navy.

Second, maybe his daughter just doesn’t like him. Lol
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
Oh god is she another Yamato who wants to grow up like Garp