Worstgen

Peroroncino
Peroroncino
oh this is gonna age wonderfully
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
Oh hey man, long time no see! Tbh I haven’t really kept up with powerscaling so I’m not sure what this is. Does GB have a black blade?
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Yes. Or at least, it strongly looks like he does. Lol
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
That would be interesting. For him to make a black blade but not use it? Or hint at using it against the alliance? I’ll wait and see for more details but sometimes the fandom goes nuts over weird shit, like Oda drawing a collarbone and people thinking SSG scarred Mihawk.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I think that’s the point, that the Admirals are so badass that Ryokugyu made a black blade but doesn’t even need to use it when he fights lol. Like Mihawk doesn’t need to use Yoru, he just chooses to. He could pick up any other sword and still be top tier with it lol. That’s Ryokugyu to me, he made a black blade as just one of his combat options lol.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
What’s weird to me is there are people in this fandom who think it is perfectly logical that Fujitora has the best CoO of all time (which I’m not opposed to), but those very same people foam at the mouth at the very idea of Ryokugyu being just one of a few black blade users, lol. Makes zero sense to me.
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
Hmm I guess? I wonder though if black blades have something to do with the bond between a swordsman and his sword. Which would mean that they have to use it extensively to transform it. I also see GB as more of a battlemage than a swordsman so it would be odd if he randomly revealed himself to be one. But it would be a fun twist.
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
inb4 his blade is green
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
He is probably a hybrid swordsman like Fujitora who uses a mix of swordsmanship and DF power, but unlike Fujitora who focused on CoO (blindness and all) Ryokugyu focused on CoA and eventually turned his blade black after many battles.