Worstgen

SakazOuki
SakazOuki
I don’t know about that dude but massacring the everlasting dragons is far more impressive than warring with giants. Even their lords weren’t special. DS2 as a verse is weaker, like comparing OP with HxH
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I will explain why:

1. Vendrick is a Chosen Undead Parrallel, he is the only Dark Souls character to actually kill four Lord Class beings outside of player characters. Literally the only one.

2. The DS2 Giants in lore are overpowered as shit lol, the Giant Lord is Yhorm’s (Lord of Cinder, top of top tier) ancestor, and Vendrick bodied the giants cutting through them like butter
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
3. Zombie Vendrick >>>> Zombie Nameless >>> Zombie Gwyn
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
4. Vendrick’s two right hand men were stronger than the Four Knights of Gwyn, probably the strongest subordinates in the entire trilogy, and they followed him because of his strength lol
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
Vendrick was the strongest king, Gwyn was literally a god. Giants work as slaves in DS1 unless they are special ones like Gough.
I’d even argue Nameless, a fraction of prime Gwyn beating Vendrick. He’s still a god who stands atop most in the verse. If vendrick was really the chosen undead he wouldn’t be in such sorry state lol
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
Zombie Gwyn is fodder, he doesn’t even use lightning. Comparing prime Gwyn with his knights is like comparing god with his angels.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
>Giants work as slaves in DS1 unless they are special ones like Gough.

Giants from DS1 are evidently far different from the ones in DS2 lol.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
@SakazOuki the Bearer of the Curse at the peak of his power can't even damage Prime Vendrick. You can meet him in a memory in the dlcs and you can't even scratch him lol.

I think that speaks volumes to his power because the same BoC can defeat Fume Knight, Sinh, Burnt Ivory, etc but literally can't even damage Vendrick