Worstgen

ZenZu
ZenZu
Same dude in my avatar, the GOAT. Aomine Daiki
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Same as the avy. The absolute GOAT Daiki Aomine.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Tf lmao. We practically posted the same thing at the same time lmao.
ZenZu
ZenZu
loool that's how you know its true
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
@ZenZu big faxxx

@kratosś if you haven't yet, deffo watch Kuroko no Basuke. If you like basketball it's right up your alley. And assuming you're a Gojo fan you'll deffo be an Aomine fan too. Imo they are quite similar.
ZenZu
ZenZu
He may end up an Akashi fan lmfao with the hax/broken eye abilities (infinite = EE) . Can't go wrong with any GOM honestly.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Tbf after thinking about it Gojo seems like a mix of Aomine and Akashi lol. That's also true. My ranking is Aomine>Kise>Akashi>Murasakibara/Midorima, but all of them are top tier.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Mine goes Aomine > Midorima > Kise > Akashi > Bara but like you said any order here is fine by me. I'm actually surprised you don't like Akashi more than Kise, Akashi seems right down your lane, but I'm the same way, Kise's a pretty boy type character but he just has all the sauce.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
That's all true lmao. In the end Kise's sauce edges it out for me, like you said. But Akashi is definitely close. Tho they can't compete with the GOAT Aomine.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Thing is I'm more of a Sukuna than Gojo enjoyer. I'm a sucker for savage characters. I can appreciate Gojo though cause that dude is truly a savage stillz, that's what sets him apart from your stereotypical sensei in the industry. As I typed this I remembered Sukuna, Aomine, and Grimmjow all share the same voice actor, now Idek if Im drawn to that voice or that VA is given to the same character archetype.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
My tag tells the full story about where I stand lol. Tho Sukuna is one of my top 5 faves still and probably can go higher yet. I like Gojo's savage side too. Need more of it. Hopefully soon lmao. LMAO I think it's both. The guy voices them and Undertaker, Yami BC, Eraser, Leone JoJo, Greed FMA, Hermes RoR. Some of my absolute faves lmao. I think I am the same when it comes to it, I like the VA and the archetype.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Toji #1 though let's agree to that.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
LMAO, I got him n2. Gojo>Toji>Geto>Megumi>Sukuna.

But he's definitely GOATED as well. Shame that instead of him we now got an unlikeable cheap Walmart version of him in Maki.