Worstgen

MarineHQ
MarineHQ
No Shishio, Loda loves condom too much. He'll make him win
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
That's not an argument
Why didn't Oda make him win their first fight??
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
How many hundreds of chapters past that are we now ?

Unfortunately Zoro doesn't have the feats to say that he can fight Kaido 1v1 like Luffy did.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Umm no he actually does.
As a matter of fact Zoro has feats to show he can put Zoro down in 2 or 3 hits unlike Luffy who needs a 100.

Zoro was able to blitz FS kaido with 30 broken bones.

And I have no reason to believe in CqC alone Kaido can keep up with Zoros skill. CqC is Zoros bread and butter.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
100s of chapter later..Luffy and Zoro shared center stage..roof top chapters and Zoro royally outshined Luffy.

It took Luffy gear 5th to barely surpass Ashura damage from Zoro.

@MarineHQ
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
Zoro blitzed Kaido using Asura his strongest technique. Not quite the comparison unless he can fight in an constant Asura state. Sure Zoro's attacks leave a mark unlike Luffy's but how in the hell os Zoro tanking attacks that connect on his skull?

Do i have to remind you how much kicks/punches and slams from King managed to damage Zoro?
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
Boundman Luffy straight up tanked a fucking Roaring TB from savage mode Kaido to the face and kept going. Oda gave him ridiculous durability and Endurance feats.
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
I really wanted to believe in Zoro/Luffy being close and Oda treating them in that manner but Wano was an eye opener for me. Zoro was treated like your average crew member. I would've expected a special plot for him only, even in his battle importance he was ranked 3th place behind Law/Kid since they fought the co-main event.

I expected more for sure.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Here is the fundamental problem that I have noticed, you like many other people have jumped on a bandwagon looking at things from the surface level rather than being actually objective and taking things for how they were presented.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
You say Zoro was treated like an average straw hat? Idk which straw hat got to one shot 3 Supernovas, become 5 leaders of new generation, Fight two emperors, block Hakai, Scar Kaido, get the power of Very very strongest in the world, become a King, and then one shot Kaido's right hand man.

Literally then few chapters after Arc ended Zoro is shown commanding the entire crew