Worstgen

TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
It's that good huh? I might need to catch up to Kingdom
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Glad you see the Kanki's light Lee. Now you just need to do the same with Kyoukai and everything is perfect :finally:

How do you feel about Kanki's philosophy btw? Do you think what he said about the middle class is the real enemies and that he was just for directing his rage at them?
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
For me personally, yes lol. Others may disagree but 735 floored me. Hara turned my entire perspective on Kanki on its head. Kanki is the true man of the people.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
@Warchief Sanji D Goat 100 Fucking percent. Lol

The sad thing is that even when China is unified in the end, Kanki will still be the one with the most correct ideology in the entire manga. Unifying China will end the wars but it won’t stop the conflict at humanity’s core, which is what Kanki rages against.
Blackbeard
Blackbeard
Yes words can't describe how perfectly explained Kanki's rejection to the world is and i'm confident that we have yet to know more because what we got thus far was only from the Saki clan's perspective.

Something still feels missing, a detail in Kanki's past before meeting those kids is possibly dropping a final bombshell right before his downfall against Riboku, if he loses at all.
Blackbeard
Blackbeard
Man, @Owl Ki almost immediately realized Kanki's philosophy right after the Kochou army genocide, props to the man.