Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
The informer edition
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Thank you. See you in the next round.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Since every American sport is currently inactive, I’m following this competition VERY closely.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
This is vastly more interesting than that thing you all call football. That sacrilegious defamation of the term football.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Aye, got it. Tbh, that's also boring, for me at least. But not as boring as that other thing. How can people like it at all? cough @Kiwipom cough @TheAncientCenturion
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Light D Lamperouge I’m not so myopic that I would say baseball ISN’T incredibly boring, I was just indoctrinated at a young age by an overzealous father and that’s carried through to today. Kiwi and TAC can defend the NFL if they want, but that would be like defending eugenics.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Basketball reigns supreme. Football, normal football, what y'all would call soccer, uh such a hideous term, is also infinitely superior. Baseball is not at all popular here, or in Europe in general, thus I never understood the hype behind it, much like the hype behind hockey and American football.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
football becomes really interesting in the playoffs. lol .
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Don't call it football you unstinting wanker.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
SOCCER , FOOTBALL
REEEEE
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Put your clothes back on and stop touching yourself while typing, you maniac.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Back me up here, LC...Light went lewd there because he wanted people to know that’s what HE was doing, but he wanted to make it sound like someone else was head of the Horny on Main WG Committee 🙄