Worstgen

Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
The glider and the new Stasis is what I'm looking forward the most. And of course, bosses and dungeons.
Sentinel
Sentinel
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Underwater exploration and more enemy varieties are two things I want.
Sentinel
Sentinel
I think combat improvements, without relying on these extra skillful use of glitches, of all weapon styles are also heavily important. Dungeons + no weapon durability (or at least make the durability really high + repairing) are also very important. If ToeK fixes all those issues, it's easily the best Zelda game. Btw, make boss battles more challenging. The only thing likeable about the BotW dungeon bosses is the-
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I think ToeK could benefit from using a similar durability system to Dark Souls.

I'd like more unique boss battles as well, fighting 4 variations of Ganon got kinda old lol.
Sentinel
Sentinel
fact that they are at least more challenging than the other 3D Zelda bosses. Just the fact that they have more HP is already better, and with the latest 3D Zelda titles, their weaknesses were too easily exploitable. So make them as difficult as the ones in BotW but with an improved gameplay of the traditional bosses, then they're gonna be challenging bosses.
Sentinel
Sentinel
@TheKnightOfTheSea I agree. It wouldn't hurt to have similar durability system to Dark Souls. At least not the terrible one of BotW. I don't wanna be forced to constantly change the weapons. I like what I'm gonna use as a weapon. I don't need Nintendo to force me to always change weapons because they're too fragile.

Agreed. Unique bosses are infinitely better than the boring blight ganons.
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
@Sentinel I dunno if you watch or play God of War, but the new game got significant improvement compared to the last game. Like new bosses, new realms to explore and whatnot. But yeah, having Dark Souls durability system would be nice. Hopefully we have some other bosses beside ganons.