Worstgen

Dettles
Dettles
I just wish they would stop milking the first season so much. It's like the DBZ games that retell the same story over and over again. Give some love for seasons two and three. Season three had so many unanswered questions about it world.
Pantheos
Pantheos
Cant agree here, i really love the season one stuff, specially this first season remake here, which seems to have a significant other storyline.
Dettles
Dettles
That's good that it's not just retelling the same story.
M
MD Zolo
Season 1 is real Digimon. Season 3 went too dark and Season 2 was untapped potential.

I am looking for a legal method of watching this reboot. Crunchyroll has failed me. But going for a pirate site means that I will have to battle against my TV and run into objectionable ads.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Did you guys watch this year's Digimon Movie?
Pantheos
Pantheos
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
Watch it too, I would love it if they would add the soundtracks from the orginal serie. It is okay if they change the story and make it to a new serie, but at least I expect the old soundtracks....
M
MD Zolo
Yes, and butterfly. RIP Kouji, but Butterfly is like the national anthem for Digimon fans.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
@Pantheos Yes absolutely. I loved this movie more than Digimon Adventure tri
Pantheos
Pantheos
@MD Zolo i expect it at an extremely important scene tos urprise the people and catch them hard
M
MD Zolo
@Finalbeta, I am sure it was a theatrical release. Digital release hasn't followed as far as I know.
Plex
Plex
Still waiting for Daemon and the dark ocean.. Toei you bums hurry up...