Worstgen

Warine
Warine
When he was an appreciable character🥲
Warine
Warine
My comment was more of a banter since he didn't change that much, it's more because the strawhats are not what they used to be since the manga became Luffy centric.
AverageNamiEnjoyer
AverageNamiEnjoyer
Yeah after sabaody it's all about Luffy and world. That's why there is lack of emotional attachment in post timeskip arc.

Whole cake was still good and for now egghead is giving strawhats good treatment. Hope it continues.
Warine
Warine
Spoiler it will not, zoro will just fight shiliew as if it's a stepping stone for his dream. Usopp will still be a coward and fake his way to somehow beat Van augur. Sanji is in a good spot I think, not much to add up. Nami, it's not like oda tried to make her something else than just a Luffy groupie. Basically, Oda somehow managed to fumble the core strawhats.
Warine
Warine
Me personally, I think Luffy pre TS would kick them all out of the crew but that's just me.
AverageNamiEnjoyer
AverageNamiEnjoyer
No he will not 🥺🥺
Bisoromi Bear
Bisoromi Bear
Luffy DID change, he became dumber,more reckless and generic. Old Luffy had moments where he showed intellect and thr ability to grasp situations.
Bisoromi Bear
Bisoromi Bear
@AverageNamiEnjoyer why does every modern story have to be about the protagonists entering world politics or the global stage??
Can't authors show normal ppl do stuff??
I mean it's great when the good guys change and improve the world and all but it's generic at this point and kinda unrelatable.
I rewatched Samurai champloo yesterday .great to see protagonists who don't become the next kings or other global figures.