Worstgen

Finalbeta
Finalbeta
The difference between those two men was in the quantity of damage they inflicted one each other. The old man who got half his head blown off, Akainu minor torso injury.
H
Haoshoku
@Finalbeta Akainu was drawn coughing up blood looking like he went through an aneurysm, whatchu mean “minor torso injury”?
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
That was nothing special for someone of his caliber. Not to mention spitting blood is pretty common in the OP verse.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Well, Akainu was injured but this did not stop him by facing the entire WB crew. Akainu is really a beast.
Fn Lucci
Fn Lucci
"if Akainu was dirty" ROFL do you not know this man? Please look over how the fight went instead of going on about how Akainu BEGAN the battle looking casual. "Silent Rage" is a chapter named after the mudhole stomped into him
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Akainu was the one who refused to sneak Whitebeard out of principal lol, Whitebeard has no principal because he couldn’t make Akainu take his hands out of his pockets in a real 1v1, so he has to sucker punch him and still failed to leave even minor bruising.
Fn Lucci
Fn Lucci
Lol okay glad to see we're reading different stories so I don't keep arguing
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Literally nothing I’ve said was wrong. Whitebeard tried to fight Akainu 1v1 and Akainu put a hole in his chest with ease. Then Whitebeard sneaks Akainu and Akainu blows his head off, and then solos his entire crew. Everything I’ve said is canon.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
We have yet to see Akainu in bad conditions. I hope Luffy will be stronger than Oldbeard when he'll face the Red Dog lol.