Worstgen

B
Brix
I can't even bring myself to rewatch the show anymore because I know most shit don't matter in the end anyway. It's the biggest fuck up in tv history.
Chrono
Chrono
I sometimes watch Daenerys scenes in YT and realise she will never achieve anything. Then I cry.... ^p
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
tbf the decline started before season 8. my personal opinion but the red wedding was the last good thing in GOT.
Chrono
Chrono
I'd say it went to hell mid Season 7. Even though season 7 was shite at the end....it still had some good scenes, like the Lannister vs Dorthraki battle.

Saying the Red Wedding was last best thing is a stretch....I'd say it was Cersei blowing up the Keep.
B
Brix
Season 5 and 6 were good in my opinion. Season 7 was when I started to get worried, then season 8 was a fucking shit show lmaoo
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Daenerys sweet Daenerys
Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa
There were good eps and moments in S6 n S7. Bt i would say the show had already declined since S5.
Chrono
Chrono
I agree @Brix. Season 7 had some moments of brilliance. But mostly it was a shit show. And then Season 8 just topped it and was appauling.
Chrono
Chrono
Tbh Season 5 was worse than Season 6. Season 5 only had a good last episodes. Season 6 had so many iconic and cool moments.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Season 5 Onwards was shit.
RayanOO
RayanOO
The first 4 seasons are masterpieces, the 5/6 good with awesome moments but already some plot points began to be wierd and the 7/8 a descent into hell
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I can't really agree. Season 5 was horrible. I can't think of a single worthwhile thing that happened in it, and season 6 became fanservice: GoT Edition. Dany's character bottomed out here, Ramsey became a cartoon character and the Hound returned to ultimately do nothing but tarnish his own character.
Chrono
Chrono
Some of those decisions were made to make the plot more enticing. I really dont care about the Hound. But I do think Ramsey's inconsistent character was for the Battle of the Bastards to occur. And that is still the best battle I've ever seen.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Ehhhhhhh. It's overhyped. They put Jon in the middle of it, and suddenly he's immune to everything. A battle's not really fun with that kind of plot armor. They didn't even give Wun Wun a weapon, did they?

Besides, we still have the waste of space of Dorne and Braavos to deal with. Then Dany giving like, 3 inspiring speeches to the same group in Season 6, and the fact that the characters in Mereen were worthless.
Chrono
Chrono
Oh cmon, you pick on every little detail. Sure it isnt perfect....but it was still amazing af. And if we go with the lore....Jon's plot armour was to do with the Lord of Light.

She only gave one tho ?
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
What? If we go off the books, Jon is currently dead. If we go off the TV Show, Arya the little show killer is the Prince that was Promised.

She gave one when she burned the horse savages, then a second one randomly when walking. And a final one at the end of her screen time IIRC.
Chrono
Chrono
Well we're only talking about pre Season 7/8. Before the bs feminist shit and shite writing. Jon was still the Prince that was Promised. Im pretty sure they said that they made Arya Azor Ahai....on a random whim. Unplanned at all...

Those were different people and different speeches. And she didnt say a third speech at the end. All she did was sail on a boat.