Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I’m not making any predictions. Don’t want to get my hopes up again after Ryokugyu lol. I have no doubt he’ll be cool as shit (as was Ryokugyu), but I’m not getting my hopes up in terms of him actually accomplishing anything.

That said, 0% chance he is defeated lol.
Flower
Flower
The SHs will run tf away from him.
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
It could be another Ryokugyu scenario but I have a weird vibe. I don’t think Oda would embarass Kizaru after Ryokugyu and Lucci since it would be super redundant/stale, but what do I know at this point since Oda seems to be tripping balls
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Oda has a habit of treating characters better the more hate they get (see Croc) so we may see Kizaru pulling some shit but like I said I’m not getting my hopes up. And I do maintain that Ryokugyu had a great feat showing and some phenomenal feats, but yeah Oda went too hard on him.
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
I mean I think Ryokugyu pretty blatantly has the most underwhelming introduction of any top tier right? He beat up two injured commanders than ran away from the red hair pirates. That’s not a good look lol
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Nah Ryokugyu’s 1053 feat sent the whole fucking fandom to wank city lmfao, zero people expected him to neg King and Queen even if they were slightly wounded.

And Ryokugyu’s feats against the scabbards and Momo actually hold up very well to scrutiny, even against Shanks as I said in my thread he really doesn’t look that bad in terms of power level.
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
I think the bigger problem than any of Aramaki’s feats against the scabbards is Luffy and his “commanders” just chilling watching them.
Like they will definitely not react that way to Kizaru lol. Hell, even Lucci spooked them a good amount.
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
Like I almost guarantee the reaction to Kizaru will be the SHs immediately taking a defensive position and powering up
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Well it would’ve been quite unlike Luffy to interfere in that scenario, that was Momo’s moment to prove that Wano could be defended and remain an independent country. If Luffy and co would’ve interfered, Momo would’ve told them to fuck off the same way he told Yamato and for the exact same reason.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Now sure Momo failed which is partly why Yamato decided not to leave the country yet. But Luffy and co interfering would’ve been extremely out of character for them.
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
Ok sure but do you think Luffy and co would let Momo fight Kizaru or Akainu? Or a Yonko?