Worstgen

LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
was your account hacked?
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
I think it's the other way around lol. Zoro is overrated as fuck and Sanji always get trashed on even though he's clearly as strong or stronger than Zoro right now.
seppuku
seppuku
Sanji is strong but never close strength to zoro. i like him because his character design and his skills(fight and cooking).
Dettles
Dettles
It because 90% of him in the New World is acting cool, and 9% not doing anything, and 1% of getting lost. I've said it many times, he gets written into corners during arcs and doesn't get to do anything.
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
I mean I like both Sanji and Zoro as well but Zoro fans is just annoying but I also think that Zoro is stronger than Sanji as well. Just an inch stronger lol.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
well if you aint trolling sanji fans downplay zoro and zoro fans downplay sanji . if those are the post you see a lot then thats what it is. the opponents he fights mostly in nw havent been much of a challenge either.
seppuku
seppuku
But zoro have no challenge. for ex taking out pica easily and killer also. it's just that he seem more prepare than any strawhat for nw
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
and thats why. if he is breezing through his opponents then the fandom doesnt think they are that strong in the first place. They have to be a reasonable challenge before we think they are.
seppuku
seppuku
well war not too far. hopefully next 2/3 chap we can see some clash fight starting.
Zowo
Zowo
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
hmmm to accept what?
well I think he's strong
around yc3 perhaps .
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Don't listen to him Lanji, stay the way you are. No need to worship Zoro XD.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
I wont ever change on that lol
Zowo
Zowo