Worstgen

GrandmasterChef Zonji
GrandmasterChef Zonji
is that U asking to user in here that play the game? or someone asking that question to Landai?
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Generally for the folks that play the game here.
GrandmasterChef Zonji
GrandmasterChef Zonji
dunno about Everyone, but so far as i knew. i'am the only one play this Dead game in here Lol. Anyway, i didn't heard any about Wings of PK tag. But there is sum speculation on Ace And Yamato tho (It really Suck cuz it was rumoured that it was gonna be an EX when i want Oni Zoro and Oni Sanji).
GrandmasterChef Zonji
GrandmasterChef Zonji
and Probably Sanji never gonna be a Meta on this game, cuz i didn't see any Char better than the Meta rn which is Red Shanks, Akainu, and King. Probably we will see another new Meta when KoH Zoro, Hybrid kaido, Awakening Law kidd, or even G5 luffy.
Sadly this game was made by Landai, I got Every Sanji unit and they are not Good enough (only Raid Suit Sanji is decent in new Meta).
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Its dead MATE WHAT?!

It just reached 70mil downloads or such

And yea that sucks, i think they won't add Onigashima Zoro and sanji until anime covers their fights completely
GrandmasterChef Zonji
GrandmasterChef Zonji
yeah it pretty much kinda dead, for Global atleast. Too many Hackers, and Landai won't do anything. It Sucks when i really enjoy this game. Even most people now Play Fighting Path on CN server. and yeah Bandai is waiting on Anime to make this happen. 2023 gonna be a load of EX if this happening tho
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Yea RS sanji is a good runner (if i got that correct) i had him when i started the gane second time but in the event battles he's really annoying

Atm i Oyaji Prime and Dressrosa Zoro and main attackers..
and bro Shanks is a FRIGGIN nightmare
Yamato is still someone you can deal with somehow even with difficulty but Shanks is OP with max upgrade and 3 levels

At that point i just go for the flags bruh.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Shiryuu is also a pain in the ass.. The guy outclasses Dressrosa Zoro with his special moves

Even if sanji ain't getting meta characters.. Hopefully something to counter meta characters.

Even as UR i think Onigashima sanji will be more of an attacker, hopefully with some stunning affects and decent traits

KOH zoro.. Is Ouf don't think i need to say anything about him

-
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Basically DR zoro on steroids. I expect them to keep the critical increase trait after a Coa or Acoc attack
GrandmasterChef Zonji
GrandmasterChef Zonji
Yup! So far, the only one that can counter Shanks is only
1. Akainu (the Best Shanks Counter)
2. King (He is the New Meta for Runner, even better than Wano Marco. and the EX killer)
3. Diamante (only a little bit and if u knew his traits and hax. basically he is Visca but Better)
4. Yamato (if it used right and keep runnin from Shanks lol)
5. God Ussop (another Annoying Char Lol)