Worstgen

grey matter
grey matter
Oh, the FT chapter got released? Lol, forgot this happens on Tuesday.. I'll read it sometime later lol

I'll just say that I LMFAO at Eileen getting clapped back to hell for good. All the simps who kept defending Mashima inspite of all the retcons, BS, assupulls and death of powerscaling.....just because it benefitted them......what now??? LOOOL
Jaguark101
Jaguark101
Sabertooth ain't that bad lol.
Steven
Steven
Yeah,that chapter was lol.
Wait,people defending Hiros retcons and asspulls?Are you kidding me?The guy retconned Selenes "status" 3 times in a row!!!
"A dragons healing is top-notch.Im fine"
1 Chapter later
"Well,i will die anyway because you cant heal damage made by dragons"
1 chapter later
"I save you,now you will not die"
Dont let me start with God Serena.
Steven
Steven
"Hes dead" "No,i was not dead,GO saved me" "Well,he is dead,that was just a copy" XD
grey matter
grey matter
@Steven
Yeah there were lol. The Eileen simp brigade were happy with all the BS and retcons earlier because it suited their agenda.......until Mashima did Mashima things with their fav too KEKW

@Jaguark101
Damn, it's Sabertooth? I kinda like those guys lol (at least Sting/Rouge), but no doubt they'll be fodderized for Natsu to shine
Steven
Steven
After the english translation,the Chapter aint that bad.Funny how Gildarts is again missing
grey matter
grey matter
I read the chapter just now, and am utterly sick at how Mashima is treating George now.

Reminds me of why I skipped the last couple of chapters. Usually I just laugh at how bad Mashima's dogshit writing has been in spinoff, but this truely pissed me off.
grey matter
grey matter
"We know this dude raised us as a father-figure/mentor, saved our lives in the past putting his own life at risk, gave us power, trained us.........but we're going to utterly shit on this guy now that he's dead"
Diabolos (even Suzaku) are the worst kind of scum now. And Mashima completely shameless