Worstgen

HA001
HA001
Yeah. But hes not learned anything new. Its not like luffy getting fs or acoa things he couldnt do before. At most zoros ap has improved which was one of his best stats. Nothing that constitutes rising levels.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Better and stronger Haki mastery increases: AP, durability and versatility. You can always do something better with greater Haki mastery, especially for a swordsman.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
How is his haki not improving? Him taming a blade like enma improves his haki mastery no?
HA001
HA001
His ap was arguably his best stat. He bust a mountain.
His coa hasnt come close to breaking.

So what constitues him rising levels ?
HA001
HA001
Improving in what way?
Like i said with luffy hes learned 2 things he couldnt do before in fs and acoa. What can zoro now do he couldnt with shusui ?
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I've always said, Dressrosa Zoro was YC4, YC3 Max with Ashura. Glad you're finally seeing the light.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I think DR Zoro has better feats than all YC3 but like I said, I can’t picture Oda powering up Zoro this hard if he already pushed King to extreme diff
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Just wait until Oda gives Jack some attention. Jack's been around since chapter 809, he's not gonna be some sideshow like Cracker. We'll see the true power of a YC3 then.
Sentinel
Sentinel
@HA001
> His ap was arguably his best stat. He bust a mountain.

And he can do even better. Prime Chinjao split an island and yet, his strongest attack was easily overpowered by Garp's punch, that guy who didn't split an island like Chinjao.
Sure, Zoro's AP is strong but it's a fact that Zoro will be even stronger due to the training.
HA001
HA001
The ycs weve seen so far havent shown the ability to bust a mountain. Youre telling me hes going from below yc3 to face s yc1. I want to know what growth.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Well its really a matter of how much of a power up Enma really is?
Its not an all around boost, his speed, CoO, durability, endurance remains the same.

The only stats it boosted are attack power and CoA but even then how much of a boost was that really? As Enma used Zoros own Haki to cut the cliff.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
I would say its no where near the boost boundman and Raid Suit are which boost overall power.

Logically I would say if Enma Zoro is a 100 Shushui Zoro was like a 95 if not more
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Enma is going to be a huge boost to Zoro’s coa. When Zoro first used it to try and cut a tree, he accidentally sliced an entire cliff side. This goes to hype how much stronger Zoro’s haki will be after taking Enma right? I think if DR Zoro was 100, post Enma Training Zoro would be like a 200 right?
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Sure Enma uses Zoro’s own haki, but Zoro has got to master his own haki potential to a huge degree to tame the sword
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
I wouldn't particularly say so, as Enma was chanelling Zoros own Haki, so Zoro had Ryou reserves inside him for Enma to be able to cut that cliff but the cause was loss of an arm.

Difference is now he can control how much Ryou Enma takes from him.

How can Zoro go from 100 to 200 if no non offensive stat got a boost?
HA001
HA001
Whats a huge degree ? He tamed it and was use to it within days.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Worth noting Zoro was also able to immediately tame Enma
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
I'd say he did get slightly stronger but not all that much.

Now if Zoro completely surpasses his Dressrosa feats and literally cuts Want in half then its an insane boost.

But I don't think any YC1 warrants that kinda feat. The only way that happens is if Zoro is fighting Kaido.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Well, Haki can live dormant in people right? Like Luffy pre time skip had haki but he just didn’t know how to use it. It takes training to be able to access your full haki potential.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I thought the idea behind Enma was that it drew out Zoro’s dormant haki that he didn’t yet know how to use (this is why he tried to cut a tree but sliced a cliff side right?) been a while since I read the explanations for this stuff Lol