Worstgen

Mr. Reloaded
Mr. Reloaded
He's not your son Carrie, stop this madness. Look what you've done to him. 😡
Mrs. Reloaded
Mrs. Reloaded
What did i do to him? He has become a precious little applesap. You let me raise him and his 6 siblings all alone.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
I will try to be a better father to him than his real father

And A better husband to you than that loser
Mr. Reloaded
Mr. Reloaded
You've lied to him. You told him you were his momma, that I was his father, that you and I are a thing.

In reality you know where he came from, you know this is wrong but you don't care. You're twisted. You've changed for the worse Carrie.
Mrs. Reloaded
Mrs. Reloaded
I changed for the worst?! Look at what you´ve become! You used to be such a nice empathetic man, but now you are bitter ...
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Single mother homes is a massive problem

Mr Reloaded take the bs for a bit longer so that Jr. grows up under a father's shade.
Mrs. Reloaded
Mrs. Reloaded
@Midnight Delight I wish this could be true ... Its applesaps biggest dream to have a dad ... And a giraffee
Mr. Reloaded
Mr. Reloaded
I haven't changed at all Carrie, you used to be normal in highschool. Once apon a time I actually loved you, then you became a furry. And everything changed.
Mrs. Reloaded
Mrs. Reloaded
I didnt change at all! It was you who came home wearing bunnyears! And then you became furryer and furryer ...
Mr. Reloaded
Mr. Reloaded
This didn't happen. We've never stayed anywhere together 😂

And I certainly wouldn't walk anywhere in bunny ears!
Mrs. Reloaded
Mrs. Reloaded
There are pictures of you, singing the Zootopia-Intro-Song with your Judy-Hopps-Plush in your hand and wearing a bunny fursuit with bunnyears. Seems sus to me!
Mrs. Reloaded
Mrs. Reloaded
Oh yes, we did stay together, and it was a great time! I miss the old Reloadi.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
@Mrs Reloaded your one and one (once upon a time) was fond of trends.. The guy showed a eccentric side of his to YOU HIS BELOVED..

And now you use that against him.. How inconsiderate of you.. You seem like some cunning furry fox ik
Mr. Reloaded
Mr. Reloaded
Zootopia is trash.

I've clearly suffered memory loss because I'd never stay anywhere with you.