Worstgen

MarineHQ
MarineHQ
Bros will come at me but Ouhon is slaying Current Shin 1v1 imo. I can't tell with Ytw and Tou, haven't seen much from them.

Also, Ouhon wasn't accidentally made a Top Tier. He's meant to be one. Ouhon vs Shin was and will always be a toss up.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
It wasn’t an accident, Hara made both Shin and Ouhon top tier fighters at Shukai Plains.

Currently I’d say Ouhon can take out Bananji 1v1, he already had him on the back foot at Shukai Plains. Not sure about Gakuhaku Kou yet. Overall I’d say Ouhon is probably like, SentoUn level.
Jailer
Jailer
Nearly any opponent Shin can defeat Ouhoun can too, Houken might be the only questionable one with how that fight went with Shin with the whole weight element (aka plot)
God Buggy
God Buggy
I'd still take YTW or Tou against Ouhon in a 1vs1 duel. Yotanwa is an ultra fast, ultra skilled savage demon. Her martial prowess has honestly looked nuts.

Tou is a beast as well, that we have yet to see pushed to his extreme limits in a duel. Kouyoku's now multiple showings against him 1vs1 honestly speak to Kouyoku's talent.

That being said, Ouhon's spear is phenomenal.
God Buggy
God Buggy
A shit ton of folks should refrain from challenging him 1vs1.
Bisoromi Bear
Bisoromi Bear
Wait
Bananji is an actual character???
It sounds like another Sanji mock name
FutureWarrior123
FutureWarrior123
I just didn't think Ouhon would already be that strong when there are still a ways to go in their growth lol. Current Shin beating Gaimou is still debatable I'd argue, and Gyou'un was maybe only a notch weaker than Gaimou who Ouhon managed to take out 3 year ago!

Shin can get alpha boosted all he wants, it's not stopping him from ending up with a hole through his chest from the spear master.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Shin probably still loses to Gaimou, with Ouhon it’s a tossup as Ouhon is better 1v1 and has a natural advantage against Glaive Weilders as we saw with Gyou’Un and Bananji.
FutureWarrior123
FutureWarrior123