Worstgen

ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
What did I make up? Do you not know definition of making up either for how much shit you make up to boost Sanji's gay simpy ass up to the power level he clearly isn't?
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Ya'll should quit while your ahead.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
I am trying to teach lil Homie Lil D how to be an actual chad rather than be a wanna be cool guy who doesn't realize how dorky and weird he actually is.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Ya'd think this meme would be dry after 3 years of knowing each other.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Its not all that dry though. It is still kinda entertaining Roasting Lil D
Chrono
Chrono
So your a socially awkward neckbeard I assume ? Since you say cringy shit like "Zoro smell booze" = "Zoro has better CoO". When we know for a fact it was dumb gag scene lmao.

Fucking retarded nonce. Imagine spending your remaining years in your care-home debating why a faggot like Zoro is strong. When his strongest opponent (Pica) has the worst base feats out of any swordman.
Chrono
Chrono
How tf can a spastic like you teach when you cant make any comprehensible sentences. Your 5th grade lvl english can only get you so far Shitshowio
Chrono
Chrono
Go buy your grandchildren toys instead of wasting time buying shirtless Zoro plushies you arse sniffing faggot.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
yall are both clowns
stfu
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
When did I say "Zoro smell booze = Zoro has better CoO", I just said why Sanji fags use Zoro's women gag to boost his CoO but don't do same for Zoro.

Base Pica would beat Sanji in a fight just saying. Sanji literally hasn't shown feats to break his CoA even with Raid Suit as full power Raid Shit Lanji failed to beat Page One
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE They're the same person, just one likes Zoro and the other Sanji.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Well..This was something.
Chrono
Chrono
Awhh....are you sad that Sanji's CoO feat was used for an actual dire and serious situation. Whilst Zoro was too set up a gag that he's an alcoholic.

Base Pica has no fucking feats you retarded boomer. His only ability is outrunning Zoro, and that isnt really impressive now is it.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Sigh..
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
You are a fucking dork
Chrono
Chrono
Go leave WG again you clown. Noone wants to see your retarded posts.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
lmaooo that statement is too gay and autistic even by your standards.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
:grabs pop corn: