Worstgen

God Buggy
God Buggy
But when it comes to somebody like RSJ: was his intellect still just slightly above SHK's one so that as individuals overall, they'd still be equals?

Or is SHK's talent intended to be somewhat even more impressive than the old generation of Zhao's Great Heavens?

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
I doubt RSJ is Renpa’s equal, maybe their armies were but individually? It’s really hard to see it lol
The way I see it, RSJ’s strongest suit is his charisma and ability to nurture his vassals in all sorts of warfare. For example, Gyou’un even as a instinctual type powerhouse, he was super proficient in military tactics. He had 8 commanders that should be more or less around the same level
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
And ofcourse with a brilliant leader and tactician like RSJ, you can see how this army can rival the Renpa army.
But when you strip them of their armies it’s hard to see it honestly
God Buggy
God Buggy
He's outright referred to as Renpa's equal lol. He was a GIGAbrain commander.
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
The talent to foster capable loyal vassals is still a craft mastered by a few, not taking that away from RSJ
The Wei Fire Dragons were said to be equal to the 3GH and Q6, but would you say that Tai Ro Ji is Renpa or Hakuki’s equal? These statements are always up to interpretation lol
Renpa is just too well versed in all aspects of warfare. I don’t think RSJ would fair well in a foreign army for example
God Buggy
God Buggy
When it comes to Renpa and RSJ, I don't see any reason not to believe it lol. Rinshoujo's portrayal is nothing short of insane.
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
I'm planning on doing a Renpa giga thread, need time to gather some panels to make my case. Currently I believe that Renpa is #1 in the verse, and that most likely no one will ever surpass him
Hara didnt hold back when writing Renpa lol
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Oooo the IQ lists I’m game! Lol

So I find IQ really difficult to quantify unlike strength. But to be clear SHK, Hakuki, Rinshoujou, and Ousen all have 99 IQ stats and I think Ousen and Shouheikun will get 100s before the end of the series.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I tend to agree with that ranking with them all being intellectual equals but with different areas of focus. Shouheikun for example is a master of traditional strategy where characters like Hakuki and Ousen have created their own strategies and such.
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
As for Shouheikun vs the Great Heavens, he is on that level for sure, the numerous statements and showings from him make this pretty undeniable. Comparing him to someone like Renpa, Renpa would have more experience but their overall abilities are on the same level. Shouheikun defeats Renpa in strategy while Renpa probably defeats Shouheikun in head on warfare.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
And as for RSJ vs Renpa, Rinshoujou was not just a gigabrain, he also had the charisma of a King which allowed him to attract powerful warriors like the Ten Heroes and even keep their devotion long after his death. That plays a roll as well.
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
To be on topic
1. Ousen/ Hakuki: reason being they're devoid of sentiment, and the way they never fight a war they'd lose
2. Riboku: the most well rounded of the bunch. A jack of all trades but his personality puts him at #2, he's more "human" than the rest.
3. SHK/ RSJ: SHK could end up taking the #1 spot but unless we get some showings its hard to measure him
FutureWarrior123
FutureWarrior123
We know Shouheikun was trained under Koshou. Is he strategically on the level of Koshou or no? @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung