Peroroncino
''how dare you have opinions?!''
ReggieZoldyck21
ReggieZoldyck21
@Peroroncino After that list I saw? Yes, how dare you have opinions 😂
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
acting surprised
you know the amount of sword swallowers here is unmatched.
ReggieZoldyck21
ReggieZoldyck21
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

LMAO. At first when I saw the list I didn’t know where it was from. I just saw where Mihawk was ranked and was like “wtf?”. Then I saw in the caption it was a list from Worstgen and everything instantly made sense 😂.

Don’t even get me started on the rest of the list
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
the top of the list was the least surprising for sure
the middle had more gems tho.😂.
Franosuke
Franosuke
It’s about 50x better than the shit you see on YT, Twitter and Reddit 🤷‍♂️
ReggieZoldyck21
ReggieZoldyck21
All I kno is, if I were aware that worstgen was making this list. I wouldn’t have let Kidd and Killer go out like that 😔
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
all the characters who should be in the top 10 were there, and the order wasn't "that bad" tbh.

the rest of the list was kinda funny lol. Vista>Jozu.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Franosuke absolutely not. what you see on yt or twitter is more representative of the fandom as a whole
wg is 500 active people .. tops. when you are looking at yt , 10,000's to 100 ,000's
then you get the clearer picture.
Franosuke
Franosuke
You can find polls with tens of thousands of people with Zoro winning against Law and even some admirals. Based on our conversations I know you certainly don’t agree with those takes.

Majority opinion doesn’t make it true. Remember that these people are more likely to be influenced by the people they follow (YTers, certain twitter accounts) as well.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
whether I think their conclusions are right or wrong shouldnt matter.bigger numbers prevent echochamber favored results like this one and are more reflective of the fanbase so they are in fact better polls.
Phoenix D. King
Phoenix D. King
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE democracy vs geniocracy

Twitter/YT is mass audiencr, average knowledge is barely above casual reader

Here 90% are active/engaged readers, so the votes represent what the manga says
Franosuke
Franosuke
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

I'm not arguing that WG's opinions are a better representation of the average reader's opinion. That wouldn't make sense.

When I say "better," I mean that it is (in my opinion) a generally more accurate power-scaling list in terms of adherence to everything we can conclude from the manga (feats, portrayal, hype, etc.)

Most of the people on Twitter and especially on YT are casual readers who...
Franosuke
Franosuke
Don't spend nearly as much time analyzing and re-reading the manga and supplementary sources compared to the average WG user. I'd argue that almost every active WG user leans more on the side of a "hardcore" fan than a casual fan.

And especially when you consider the fact that WG is known for being a heavily power-scaling oriented forum, I trust the general opinion on here more than I trust the opinions on YT/Twit
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
you flatter yourself too much assuming others are casual and here on wg we have all the answers .
regardless a 500 person sample size is simply a gateway to a throwaway poll on the grandscheme of fthings .