Worstgen

Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
@Jew D. Boy The avatars lmao. In the User Arena, TAC and Major made a bet. Unfortunately, TAC won. We are just backing Major now.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
@Admiral Lee Hung No worries my man. It seems like we all got our fave Admiral though. If memory serves me right Owl likes Fuji the most.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
@TheAncientCenturion Karma's a bitch. I bet your team would have just laughed at you. You who oppose the S&A aren't really got what it takes. Enjoy your win in this small battle, but the war is not by any means over. You will lose.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
So long as S/A continues to take L's, I don't need to cross that bridge.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
We never lost. I have no idea what you are talking about. It's all W's for us.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
My fellow Admiral fans can change their Avi's back *IF* they renounce their alliance with the Sword Bois. What do ya say, @Admiral Lee Hung & @Blackbeard
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
@Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard @Light D Lamperouge Fear not, I shall join you soon my comrades. I shall edit Fujitora’s face onto Linlin’s body (Fuji will be glad that he is blind and unable to see what has happened).

Time to save my current avy first though (praise be to Blackbeard).
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I will not be beaten so easily. I’ve only got this shit for a week, but the admiral wank is never ending. Respectful attempt though @TheAncientCenturion
Blackbeard
Blackbeard
I will happily renounce the alliance when Jack doesn't get clowned for once in this arc
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
I shall not renounce the Alliance!

Shit has gone too far, certain sassenach Sanji fans are now on my eternal shit list and TAC is still an enemy to my beloved Kingdom of Kingdom.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
LMAO. Owl, what Sanji fan and what did they do?
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I thought it was Lil D specifically, tbh.