Worstgen

MasterD
MasterD
What if I read the wiki ahaha ok I moght give it a try since the things I wanted to watch probably will nevere return an some will be back in 2021 of the world dose not end by then
RayanOO
RayanOO
But yeah even if Deku has good points he is not an exceptional MC and can be boring. But other characters are good. And Deku has potential to mature and be better.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Endeavor is probably my favourite character in this time, along with Mirko
MasterD
MasterD
It's hard for me to watch an anime with a sakura for mc that's why I don't watch boruto and just read the last 2 chapters of the maanga that were published the disrespect that fluffing kid had for naruto at the beginning of the series made many naruto fans just go away from it now it's a bit better thank good for the other characters like shikamaru and his family and filler with kakasi and guy
MasterD
MasterD
and if you are a sakura fan I'm sorry but for the first part and a bit of shippuden she was pretty corny and got a lot of hate
MasterD
MasterD
that's why I'm saying a sakura for mc basically my corny leveling is based on sakura from the begging of naruto part 1 and 2
MasterD
MasterD
btw are you fans of tog?
RayanOO
RayanOO
Haha i am not a Sakura fan, but to be fair Naruto and Sasuke in shippuden are really lame except for a few good moments. The show was good for his other characters (jiraya itachi danzo etc).
RayanOO
RayanOO
Tower of god ? No l've never read/seen it, is it good ?
MasterD
MasterD
yeah the bromance went a bit to far in shippuden ahahah and in fact I only finished shippuden this year because I got sick of it.
Tower of god is great and the anime adaptation that I never believed they will make it's good and this series has the ch that I hate the most of them all. At the begining the mc is a bit corny as well but has a great development the world building is amazing and the other characters
MasterD
MasterD
are really great r
MasterD
MasterD
all around more mature and more blody that your usual "manga" I don't remember the corean term that well, but with some pause for comedy as well
Ice devil slayer
Ice devil slayer
Watch mha for Shigaraki and Endeavor
MasterD
MasterD
Shigaraki is the hero with the wings?
RayanOO
RayanOO
I will take a look then and tell you what I think about it. (Tog)
Currently I rewatch Legend of galactic heroes (the old version of 1988 not the shitty new one), it is really really good. A galactic space opera. A must watch.
Ice devil slayer
Ice devil slayer
He's the villain of the story actually
He's a noob at the beginning of the story but becomes better and better arcs after arcs and now he's awesome
MasterD
MasterD
nice I know there is a villain with hands on his face and he is the grandson of the heroine that had the quirk deku has now from all might (i want to say is all for one I get confuse with the counter part one for all) I haven't seen this anime in years now and there was a space bender almost villain ok this days i'll watch it.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
@MasterD I love ToG. It gives me so many HxH vibes lol. I recommend it to my friend @Chrono
Chrono
Chrono
Im planning to watch ToG anyways. But thanks Beta.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
No problem best friend :hisoka: