Worstgen

RayanOO
RayanOO
Yeah I agree the last fight was not really good. Giorno wins doesn't seems fair or enjoyable.
But King Crimson powers were quite good and threatening, love his fight with metallica
I love Fugo and Mista. Haha the dance on the boat in the beginning was awesome.
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
Mista turning into Trish... and Mista body showing feminine facial expression was funny as fuck for me... King Crimson power was great... but honestly the ending wasn't satisfying... it's like... this enemy is OP... how are we gonna defeat him? well, you just get a more OP power that this enemy will not even begin to comprehend... and on top of it.. let the arrow for weird ass reason reject which was nonsense
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
Like c'mon.. that was poorly written... on the other hand... both Kira and Dio and even Kars had a great end for them
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
Iggy thought is the BEST character on the show
RayanOO
RayanOO
That poor suprem being Kars
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
He was introduced as a lame dog... ended as the MVP... without a doubt he had the MOST DEVELOPMENT out of all characters
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
Most annoying character though is Koichi... god I hated him LMAO.. I cannot stand characters like him....
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
Ohhhh. by the way... The only episode of Part 4 during the start that I loved was the chef episode because of how I enjoy cooking.. food and all kinds of those themes.. that was honestly awesome LOL
RayanOO
RayanOO
Yes he is not that much interesting and doesn't have great purpose especially in part 5 but I don't hate him lol just not interested
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
If you have seen Hajime no Ippo.... Aoki and Kimura duo give me the same vibe as Okoyasu and Josuke hahahaha
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
The same type of silliness and funny duo vibe... By the way... the whole Josuke admiring someone who pushed the car for them so he did the same hair cut... I honestly thought the author will come back to it... through the "going back in time" bomb that Kira's killer queen had... I thought there will be a moment of Josuke realizing it was him from future coming back in that time pushing the car..
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
I thought that the author will go back in time almost 15 years or whatever to solve Kira's murder from the "very beginning"... because that's when he started killing... and then push the car while he's wounded.. so that young josuke admires himself in future... before going back into present and solve the shit in present time.. but the point I thought things will go full circle with that
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
I feel this was the original plan... of solving Killer Queen and Kira mystery... but maybe te author changed his mind LMAO... or I'm just reaching
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Who are your favourite characters so? :D personally Dio and Jotaro. I absolutely loved them.
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
Surely Iggy... Iggy was the best character on the show... and mind you.. I'm not a pet or animal guy... I just genuinely believe so... Best written character... I believe Kira comes second and then Polnaref as third... I have great respect to Dio and Jotaro though.. there are many good characters.. but for me Iggy/Kira/Polnaref are the MVP Trio of the series...
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
Kira.. I'm 33 years old... single.. living in a villa... I come back home at 8 at maximum.. sleep at 11... makes sure to stretch for 20 before sleeping.. drinking warm milk.. no smoking.. list goes on with perfect habits he has.. only to show you how fucking scary he is because of how perfect his image in society... Dude was UNREAL as a villain.. no doubt...
Sadistic Senpai
Sadistic Senpai
Also I LOVED how he maintained his calm and calculated attitude UNTIL he was actually finally dead and met that ghost girl... so basically he's unlike many smart villain who act smart and calm and by the end they lose their calm... he ONLY admitted defeat and lost his calm once he truly realized he's dead .. and STILL he was having the intention to jump on that ghost girl... fucking incredible villain.
Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa
I didn't read all posts above, since i felt like they might be possible spoilets.

So is it good, should i give it a try?
Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa
Given how excited you guys are while discussing it, i think i should indeed.
RayanOO
RayanOO
@Yo Tan Wa haha yeah don't read the comments at all you will be spoiled.

It is really a different anime/manga, the 5 first parts are animated and the quality of the anme is good, and every parts are differents. But yeah it is a good experience, some parts are better than others but overall it is solid.