Worstgen

NAMELESS
NAMELESS
ever heard of the concept of opening the third eye?some people say dmt can be one of the many ways to achieve this,that is why some people come out of it seeing stuff.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
I recommend you not to proceed with it as well.. Its already forbidden to even try to approach realms

And many say the same thing aboit what they see and how their metaphysical experiences feel like.
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
i was interested in it because i have historical of addiction,depression and anxiety episodes.It seems to this helps with it.i heard some neurologist say that it improves the brains neuroplasticity,he said it was "throwing water into clay".
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Yea the concept of third eye its basically a blanket that lifts from your eye.. Which basically keeps us from perceiving what lies beyond it DMT might be a way to unveil just that.. Its pretty similar to the thrid eye concept

But its crazy how it so real like an actual metaphysical trip yet no one talks about it.
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
dmt is actually a natural chemical produced in your brain when you sleep.Psychodelics research were forbidden for a very long time.I assume it was because of religious and economical reasons.Religious institutions would not want to lose their monopoly over the mystical experiences and big pharma would lose money if people found an easy way to heal from mental trauma.
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
Ancient Egypt eye of horus stuff is basically what the buddhist call the third eye.Look up a picture of a pineal gland cut in half,it looks like the eye of horus,
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
As Muslims we don't take such things lightly.. We believe the imperceptible always roams around us and can be offended and people do interact with some of these creatures through black magic.. DMT might just lower the natrual guards around you make you susceptible them..

Now adays people take metaphysics and anything related to religion, unseen, pranomal as a joke.. I wonder if such experience leads to folk believi
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
-In just that
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
well,if people have a very powerfull experience i suppose they would consider that maybe there is something supernatural lurking over the world.This stuff is forbidden in christianity too.I was interested in the health benefits to mental health.Not looking after any mystical experience honestly,i would rather not see supernatural stuff if possible.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Ooooooo eye of Horus... Pretty symbolic given its dead center in the brain
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
side note,if think when joe interviewed tim kennedy,it was mentioned the nazis were aware of dmt and used it to contact entities and get new technology.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Tbh I'm tempted to try it too out of curiosity. I have heard experiences from fellow Muslims who weren't as practicing that it really does affect your mind.. And even after that experience you hear whispers and what not.

You just seem susceptible in that state
I already got shit tonne of problems don't wanna mess with that shit

https://media.tenor.com/2t8rJvU0JQQAAAAM/um-no.gif
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
yeah hearing whispers while all alone at home during midnight doesn't sound nice,fuck that.
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
@NAMELESS nazis were doing anything for more power..
And honestly that side of things are very facinating i wonder the results.

What if it turns out that massive technological progression in the 2 World wars was due to nazis pumpin DMTS.

i also wonder if the US project MK ULTRA utilised DMTS ti weaken and manipulate people too.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
One if the comments in the second video
With 2.6 mil views

"Joe Rogan is somewhere breathing heavily" Lmao
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
Remember Charles Manson?He said:"the cia fried my brain".
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
lol
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
I just dont get how nationalism still exists in the US even after several classified documents have come out with them literally using US residents lives as their tool for war

Mk Ultra and Operation North wood are infront of you

I'm pretty sure the elite organisations and cults pulling the strings used metaphysics as their tools too
NAMELESS
NAMELESS
back when we had a monarchy in Brazil,even the emperor was a free mason.Free masonry is an esoteric organization.I bet all americans politicians are part of some similar organization too.