Worstgen

I
Indigo
Report people saying otherwise
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
All power to you folk
But if people are expected to tolerate their opinions and views being ridiculed and disdained then i expect equity to prevail in terms of treatment on both ends and that goes for all not only you folk.
I
Indigo
There's no such thing as "having an opinion" on what other people are, as long as they are not causing harm to other people.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Opinions do offend at times and there is no stopping it whether its about what people wanna identify as or not you can't
stop people form having an opinion and disagreeing with this .just coz some people claim that their views are objective. Things like this no matter the margin of disagreement can be discussed in civil mannerism in ways that both parties satisfied and content.
I
Indigo
Why should a person have an opinion on what another person is or identifies as? that does't make any sense
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Just like how everyone is segregated into subjective outlooks like moral and immoral, logical or illogical, realistic and delusional,Right and wrong..

People have their reasons you can't blame us for using our lenses to perceive what's around us.. You're restricting our right to decide whats realistic and what not.. We differ in standards you can't have people fit yours. But that doesn't mean we can't be civil.
I
Indigo
The problem is when your "civil opinion" causes harm to this group of people. Just by sharing your opinion that this groups is not valid, you will be causing damage to them.

And why do you need to have a "civil opinion" on a group of people that you are not part of and it's not interfering with your life at all? at that point you're just trying to impose your opinion them.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Imposing an opinion would be to actively shove it down your throat.
just addressing and claiming to have an opinions isn't wrong unless its actively trying to offend a certain demography willingly.

If people stopped having opinions just because it would offend someone then anything would go under the presumption that "its their reality who are you to judge"
Shouldn't we just start parading flat earthers?
I
Indigo
Flat earthers aren't being stopped from marrying, getting killed or chased for believing in that Flat earthers don't spend their entire youth afraid and ashamed of who they are just because of how their parents would react. This comparison is in really bad faith. One group is completely marginalized an attacked for it, another is just considered a joke on the internet.

You really can't see the difference?
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
I'm not forming an analogy I'm trying to get across a point .. people can have rediculous opinions and not confronted for the same reason becuz it offends them that is no justification to not express disagreement with people's "reality"

Ofc abuse is no go for anyone but to expect people to not disagree with your ideas becuz you had a traumatic past with it is irrelevant to how they perceive their reality.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Hope I'm not being callous, I'm trying to be straightforward if that's no good I'll do utmost to be intuitive.
I
Indigo
just bye